Play The Part (Blaise Zabini X Aysha)

Warnings: Mature Themes; language & sex.

Word count: 1798

Blaise POV throughout

How could I hate her?

The girl with the gorgeous black hair that fell like a waterfall around her shoulders with curls on the end, the emerald green dress she wore complemented her caramel complexion and clung to her figure in the most flattering way possible before flaring out at her waist. Her eyes. Her eyes are what got me most.

To anyone else they'd be a normal dark brown but to me? No. I saw the pain, the happiness, the fear of the unknown. Her eyes shone with every smile she gave everyone and as I stared into her almond brown eyes that made me feel like I was falling, my heart stopped.

Shit, I'm in love with her.

I watched as she weaved through the crowd and as I saw her talking to the Potter boy, my muscles tensed and my nose flared as I saw them getting closer. Walking away from Slughorn as fast as I could towards them, I stopped once I realized I was walking there without a plan.

Get your head out of your arse and go after her!

I agreed with myself, I needed to man up. So I walked briskly towards them and cut into their conversation as I grabbed her hand. "-er what are you-" "sorry Potter, I really must be taking her back to her dorm." She didn't protest as we left a dumbfounded Potter until after we were almost to the Ravenclaw tower.

Yanking her arm out of my grip, she pushed me against the wall and glared at me. "What the hell was that for?!?" I couldn't speak, my eyes kept glancing to her lips on their own accord. "Well? You going to answer me?" She huffed as I had yet to answer her. Shaking her head, she turned to leave and that's when I snapped back into reality.

Before realizing what I was doing, I had her pinned to the wall and was feverishly kissing her lips until we couldn't breathe. As we pulled away, she opened her eyes wide and hit my chest with balled up fists as tears brimmed her eyes turning them a honey brown.

"Why?" She whispered brokenly to me and I sighed. "Because I'm in love with you, Ashya Sajid" She scoffed as she wiped away a tear that had trickled down her cheek. "Yeah right." She mumbled but I heard it and honestly, I couldn't blame her. I picked on her and acted like I hated her since first year when I became friends with Draco. "Let me show you how much I love you." She raised her eyebrow at me as I grabbed her hand gently. "Please"

Seeing her let her guard down and give a soft nod, I pulled her towards the prefect bathroom and locked the door once we were both in. She widened her eyes once she realized what was about to happen. "Hey, we don't have to if you don't want to." I whispered as I hugged her from behind. She relaxed and sighed before muttering that she wanted to do this.

I grinned as I walked closer to the bath, it turning on automatically with a clean lemon linen smell filling the tub. Stripping from my clothes, I folded them before putting them on the bench and holding a hand out to Ashya who was blushing as red as a tomato.

"C'mon love. Don't be shy." I could see her shiver at the way I said love and as she hesitantly walked closer and slowly began to strip, I gave her privacy as I dunked under water. Coming back up, I saw her stepping in one step at a time and I couldn't stop myself from getting excited, especially as she looked like a Goddess sent from above just for me.

Once she was fully submerged, I grabbed her hand to guide her towards me and as she went to pass by me, I hissed as my member made contact with her bum. She widened her eyes and went to apologize as I shook my head. "We'll take this slow for you, love." She nodded before giving me her hand. I slowly guided her hand towards my throbbing member and she gasped lightly at how hard it was which caused me to chuckle lightly.