Confession (Neville x Reader)

This is the best picture(s) I could find of Neville. Plus, who wouldn't want to see the revolution of Neville Longbottom aka Matthew Lewis?

Edit: I really said Revolution like we're back in 1700's America or France, tf. 💀 I meant evolution, ignore me.
~Mira 2020

Warning: Cuteness! 😂 Idk, nothing bad.
Words: 734

You looked around the Gryffindor common room, seeing everyone put on their coats and mitts to go outside. You sat by the fire in one of the loveseats studying for your upcoming exam in Potions, your worst class not only because Snape was the professor but also because he and your dad didn't get along. So, he took his anger out on you in class because of your dad causing trouble with him when they were kids. The only good thing was you wouldn't see him for another two weeks.

"(Y/n), come outside please? Its snowing!" Hermione said as she came and sat across from you. Sighing, you looked up from your book on advanced potions. "Look, I'm thankful for you inviting me and all but I need to study for Potions." You said, emphasizing the word 'need'. She huffed before standing up. As she walked away, she turned and smirked at you.

"Maybe I should get Neville. He can get you up." You stared at her in shock as she turned around. "Don't you dare Hermione Jean Granger!" You shouted after her, hearing her laugh as she walked up the stairs to the boys dormitory.

"What's wrong (y/n)?" Turning over to see Ginny as she came down the stairs with Harry by her side, you frowning with a shake of your head. "Hermione mentioning Neville again. Honestly, can't she see that he doesn't like me? He's so nice and sweet and.. Just... Ugh! It's hard to explain. I just know he could do better than me." You sighed while Ginny and Harry just smiled knowingly towards you. After you said that, someone cleared their throat.

"Oh uh.. We'll leave you be. Come on everyone!" As Ginny walked away, she called over her shoulder for everyone to leave. Looking over your shoulder, you noticed Neville. Blushing and smiling, you turned back around to grab your books you had put on the table sometime while talking to Ginny.

"So... You like me?" He questioned, coming around to the front of you as he lifted your head up to see him. You nodded slightly as the mere contact made your skin tingle and stomach explode with butterflies. No not butterflies. More like fireworks and bees.

"Y-yes." You stuttered, cheeks burning red as he chuckled. "Well, I like you too. And you could do better than me, I couldn't do better than you." After he said that, he grabbed your hands to pull you up and kissed you. First on your slightly tainted pink cheeks from his previous comment then on your nose and finally, he placed his lips on yours delicately. He pulled you to the couch where he hugged you after pulling away.

"That was unexpected." You muttered, making him chuckle as you laid down with him behind you. He wrapped his arms around you as he kissed your temple. "(Y/n)?"  He questioned as he tucked your (y/h/c) behind your ear. Humming in response, he hugged you closer. "Will you.. Uh.." He started off nervously. Turning around to face him, you cupped your hand on his cheek.

"You can ask me anything Neville." You whispered only for him to hear and lightly brush your lips against his. He smiled before saying more confidently. "(Y/n), will you be my girlfriend? I've liked you since third year but its okay if y-" he was cut short by your lips being placed on his softly. Pulling away, you noticed his eyes slightly closed. "You talk too much." Giggling softly, you finally nodded your head. "Of course I'll go out with you." He smiled as you said that and pulled you closer to him, his chin on top of your head.

With that, you both fell asleep in each others arms, not aware to the many eyes staring and whispering about how cute you are but aware that it was the best confession you both ever made.

Hey guys! So... How was my, I'm guessing, second fluff type imagine? 😇 Hope ya liked it! XX ~ MBear