30:We Are Who We Are 2

Previously: He took a seat next to me and I immediately saw it on his face.

"Oh dear who did this to you?"

"It's nothing" Zac shrugged it off as usual. Everything was nothing to him. However, to me it was something.

"Let me see it up close turn a little" he thankfully obliged and gave me a better look of the bruise under his eye.

"Who did this to you?"

"I'll fight" Rue said.

"What happened man?I'll knock them out" Lucas chimed in.

"Guys this is not how we solve a problem"

"Bullshit" Rue.

"How else?"Lucas.

"Guys it's nothing. I got into a fight with Matt and 2 of his friends and a teacher broke the fight."

"Well did you at least hit them back?" Rue asked.

"I did"

"How bad?"

"I don't know I hit back but a punch landed on my face. Thankfully it wasn't my nose I hate nosebleeds"

"I don't think anyone likes nosebleeds" Lucas enlightened us.

"Not the point" Zac said.

"Do you want me to get you some ice?" I asked Zac after Rue and Lucas started blabbing about something I didn't care about.

"No I'm fine"

"Does it hurt?" I touched it carefully and he flinched a bit. "Sorry"

"It doesn't hurt much but it's annoying"

"Do you want me to kiss it better?" I half joked and it worked. He smiled.

"I don't think we should display affection in public here whilst Scarlet's incident aftermath is still fresh"

"I know, I just wanted to see you smile"

"I fucking love you so much" he whispered to me from a distance.

"We heard that" Rue and Lucas said, then continued their banter. I still didn't understand how their relation works.

I noticed that Zac didn't have anything to eat, and he didn't buy anything and looked like he wasn't going to.

"Aren't you going to eat?"

"No I don't feel like it. Plus I don't have enough time to go buy food and come back to eat it"

"Here" I pushed my tray between us. "We'll share"

"Fuck the students" He said before kissing me full on. Honestly that was the bravest thing I've ever seen Zac do.

"What was that for? Not that I mind" Zac's kisses gave me life.

"Because you're the most considerate person ever with small things you don't even notice but I love them and I love you and fuck the world because you're mine"

"I hate to break it to you but by next Wednesday I probably won't"

"Fuck your dad you're mine now"

"So now I'm a property huh" to be honest, I didn't mind being Zac's property. I mean it's Zac. Isaac Grayson. Why would I not want to be? Like fuck yes I'm his back off bitches.

"You're mine. And I'm yours for that matter so don't you even think about it otherwise"

I didn't know how my eyes landed on Rue and Lucas. They were both looking at us in a cheesy way I hated them so much.