35:You Belong With Me

Beep.. Beep.. Beep.. Beep..

"How long has he been like this?"

"Since last night. We're not sure if he can hear us or not. All of our stimuli are negative"

"What can we do?"

"We just wait"

Beep.. Beep.. Beep.. Beep..

He looked drained of everything. Soul and life.

I wanted him to be able to hear my voice. I wanted to look in his frosty blue eyes. To get eternally lost in them. They were mesmerizing to look at. I don't think anyone could fathom how much love I had for him.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

"No! No!"... "No!!"

Oh god.

Mom hit the breaks abruptly and quickly parked on the side of the road.

"What happened to you? You were peacefully asleep and I was grateful that you were actually getting some sleep"

I didn't reply. I just cried silently at the horrible nightmare that I was having.

Mom wiped my forehead "Everything is gonna be okay I promise sweetie"

She stepped on it afterwards. I didn't know for how long I had fallen asleep and I didn't know how much was left till we reach Rivertown.

I took another nap but it didn't last long. I woke up to mom's voice talking on the phone and parked to the side of the road. My guess was that it was Liam. She looked uneasy after the call and honestly I didn't ask anything because I couldn't take anymore news. I was drained.

My body loosened a bit as the road started to look familiar. My estimation was that we were about 5 minutes away from town.

We drove closer and closer until I was sifting in my seat aching to see Zac.

It was just like the first time we came here. Me and mom in our car, Welcome To Rivertown, which by the way I still need to see the river. We drove past our house, and then to town, until we reached the hospital.

Mom was parking the car but I was out of it before it halted to a stop.

I practically ran inside, earning myself a few glares from the security dude, a couple nurses, and a janitor. I went straight to the receptionist desk.

"In which room is Isaac Grayson?" I asked rather fiercely. I wanted to know where he was as soon as possible like there's no telling how much I wanted to see him. Every passing moment was driving me crazy.

I felt a hand creep up my shoulder. Mom. "Is doctor Grayson in his clinic?" she asked calmly. Mom knew how to keep her cool in wild situations. I didn't. I wanted to know where the fuck Zac is so I could fucking see him.

"Yes ma'am he is" The receptionist told mom, ignoring me completely. Mom muttered her a quick 'thank you' and told me she'll go see Zac after checking on Liam. She went on her way to his clinic, wherever that is.

"Will you please tell me where Zac is!?"

She gave me a stern dry look, then went back to her computer. Honestly how can someone be this slow and gooey. Yes I just called her gooey.

"Room 413"

I dashed to the elevator. 5th floor. I couldn't wait for it to get down from the 5th floor! When I felt the elevator was going to take a long time, well longer than I can wait, I headed to the stairs. You better appreciate me Zac because I don't take stairs.