36:You're Still Mine

A/N: Ah I'll just put it below contine your reading.

Warm strong arms were wrapped around my neck. I wanted them to be Zac's arms like they used to grip me tightly from behind when we're in class. Every time he was nervous worried, or happy, his arms would find their way around my neck. He was the touchiest person ever even though he didn't look like one.

But that couldn't happen again. And Zac's arms are now under dirt. Along with the rest of him because he was no longer with us.

"I missed you so much" A blurry voice sounded like it was echoing from afar. It sounded like his voice. The voice that used to whisper calm things in my ear when I'm too restless to sleep. 'I'm here' 'you're safe' 'It's alright to be scared' 'I'm with you aren't I?'. They used to make me weak and vulnerable but it didn't matter as long as I'm vulnerable to him. I was completely open to him with all of my pain and scars along with my joys and laughs.

He would also whisper naughty things in my ear just to tease me and get me worked up in class.

He was such a jerk sometimes and I loved every part of him.

I closed my eyes shut and squeezed out a tear.

When I opened them back, I wasn't in the backyard anymore, nor I had the white lillies in front of me.

However, one thing remained the same, I still had arms around me, and a body leaning on me. I was in the hallway of the hospital, and a nurse was passing by giving me a weird yet worried look.

They weren't any arms. Zac's arms.

I was in the hospital hallway, on the floor, with Zac's arms hugging me from behind.

I stole a look at him to make sure it was really him and that was my cue to start crying all over again. And I cried a lot.

"How is this possible? How are you here?" I hugged him back closely until I felt our bodies might actually fuse into one.

"You idiot I got moved to another room because they needed this one" he pointed his thumb towards the room that I was in not so long ago, "And the poor guy passed away" he finished.

"So you're not dead?" I still looked and acted in disbelief. He was still with me. I couldn't believe my eyes. He was still mine.

"No asshat, I'm alive. I can't die without kissing you goodbye"

"You can't die at all omg I won't have it" I almost snapped his neck by how much tight I was closing him in on my body. I smelt him all over. I took the scent I was used to in. He smelt the same as always, like faint deodorant and his own unique smell that I loved just as much.

"Have you ever thought about talking to a therapist about your overactive mind when it shouldn't be active at all?" he asked and I didn't know if he was joking or serious.

"Hell no man psychiatrists are whack"

"But your mom is a-"

"shhh"

We stood up and he walked me to his room, which was 3 rooms away.
If only I went into a wrong room the mini meltdown I had could've been avoided.

He hopped onto his bed and turned off the TV.

I didn't know whether to sit on the guest chair or just climb into his bed. Zac seemed to notice my hesitance.

"You're not seriously thinking about sitting on the chair now are you?" Zac warned more than asked. "Come here" he opened up his arms invitingly and it's rude to refuse such a lovely invitation.

I cuddled beside his body and hugged him tightly and whispered 'I miss you's in his ear. He kissed me a few times, and I kissed him back a few times, and then it was a make out session in the hospital bed.