Your first meet

"Starbucks here I come!!" You are a big fan of starbucks and need it to start your day. You walk to the starbucks near your house while watching running man .
"Haha jaesuk is so funny!"
You said in your mind .

Blogsh
Suddenly coffee was spilled on your coat and you nearly fell down . Luckily the man in front of you held you and prevented you from falling.

"Omo! I am so sorry ! I was in a rush please give me your phone number so that i can apologize. Anyways , im yoo jae suk ."

Huh? Oh my mama ! Yoo jae suk is in front of me asking for my number!!

"No its ok im fine !"

"Faster hyung its a competition not chit chat time." Haha ran past us

"Please quickly give me your phone number ."

"Oh ok its 010-563-7363"

"Gomawo wait for my call!"

Oh my god ! What just happened?

Jaesuk pov
I accidentally bumped into a girl and spilled my drink on her coat. If it was not filming time i would have brought her to a professional laundry washer for her coat. When i looked at her face , she was kind of cute . *jaesuk ah jaesuk you cant be falling for someone you just met* . After having her phone number i rushed of while smiling happily. Today we were lucky and all of us avoided the punishment which means that we can go home quickly .

"Omma appa im home" I greeted .

"Neh!"

I quickly went to take a bath and got ready to call the girl i bumped into.

"Annyeong yoo jae suk iminda! Ah no no it must be something nicer, " i was practicing my speech in front of the mirror before calling her . It was the first time I am so nervous calling someone. Ok lets do it. Toot toot toot toot . It rang for awhile before she answered .

"Yeoboseyo. I am yoo jaesuk . Are you the girl that i bumped into just now?"

"Oh jaesuk-ssi yep i was the one that you bumped into ."

"Before i start can i know your name?" My heart was beating furiously now and im sweating buckets .

"My name is park sunghee you can call me sunghee."

"Ok sunghee . Do you want to come over to my house for a meal because im a celebrity and would cause alot of trouble if we go outside for a meal . Dont worry because i am staying with my parents and treat this as an apology meal. Please come ok? "

"Huh no its ok. It would be too troublesome for you."

"Its ok please come ok ? I will text you my address ." I hung up the phone quickly before she could refuse. Hehe

Your pov
Oh my holy lord !!!
First I just had YOO JAE SUK number .
Secondly I just talked to him over the phone .
And thirdly I am going to his house for dinner .
Ahhh im going to die from all these feels !!
Beep beep my phone vibrated
Yoo jaesuk- my address is ****** please come ok?
You- ok fine i will come at around 6 .
Yoo jaesuk- i am sorry that i cant come and fetch you i font want to cause you to be in the headlines.
You- its ok .