3rd year anniversary

Your pov

Time really flies and now 3 years have gone by . It is our third year anniversary today and I hope that Jaesuk would remember . I woke up extra early to make breakfast for him . My parents and Brother have already left for work and I am alone at home .

You- Jaesuk come for breakfast at my house later ok?

Jaesuk- ok I'm coming in 20 minutes .

I hurriedly brushed my teeth and changed my clothes into a Long oversized shirt and a short jeans pants . Then I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast .

Jaesuk pov

It is our third year anniversary today . I have prepared a surprise for her today at night with the help of the running man members . I hope she will like it . She called me to go over to her house for breakfast . I'm going to act as if I forgot that it was our third year anniversary and that I am very busy . I dressed casually and left the house .

Ding dong

I rang the door bell and could smell pancakes with blueberries . I can't wait to eat them .

"Coming." She called and soon I saw sunghee standing behind the door wearing an oversized Long shirt and short jeans pants .

"Yah why are you wearing like that ? What if someone sees you ?"

"Wea? It's my house and it's comfortable. " she said and sticked out her tongue before going back to the kitchen . I grinned and followed her .

"So what are you cooking ? " I said and back hugged her .

"Blueberries pancakes and scrambled eggs with ham ."

"Do you need my help?"

"Ummm yea maybe you can make the drinks ? "

"Ok ." I said and went to boil hot water . "What do you want to drink?"

"Hmm hot chocolate ." I nodded and began making our drinks . After 10 minutes , breakfast was ready and I sat infront of her .

"So oppa do you know what day it is?"

Your pov

"So oppa do you know what day it is ?" I hope he would remember that it is our third year anniversary.

"Today? It's ummm Wednesday ?" He said and looked at me innocently.

"Oh you don't remember . It's ok . " I was so disappointed how could he not remember . I tried to forgive him as maybe he was too tired from filming but I Guess I could not hide my disappointment. We ate breakfast in silence . It was our first time eating without talking . Jaesuk was so engrossed in his phone that his only answers to me were only ok , yep .

"Sunghee I am quite busy today so I have to leave now."

"Ah so fast ok bye ."

He hurriedly left the house while texting someone . *Maybe he was just texting the management . * I thought and comforted myself . I wandered around my house and thought about what to do for the rest of the day.

Jaesuk pov

I could sense that she was really disappointed with me . I'm sorry sunghee ah . While eating I was messaging Haha about the surprise later on . He is helping me with the venue and arrangement. After breakfast , he said that there were something wrong with the lighting and needed me to go down . I wanted to stay longer with sunghee but I can't . After leaving her house , I quickly drove to the venue .

"Haha what's wrong?"

"They said that almost half of the lightings were broken as when they were delivering the boxes fell one on top of each other and they cracked . "

"Where's the person in charge ?"

"There." He said and pointed to a young girl . I approached her and began discussing about what to do . In the end we have decided to change the lights to normal white lights as they only have enough stock for that .

Without myself knowing I spent the whole afternoon there . I looked at my watch and I was almost 4 o'clock . I quickly went to sunghee's house to fetch her .

Ding dong

She opened the door and was still in her oversized clothes and short jeans pants .

"Hurry go change sunghee ah . I'm bringing you somewhere . "

"Oh ok oppa ."

I followed behind her as she walked to her room .

"Oppa are you sure you want to go into my room?"

"Wae? Are you hiding a guy in there ?" I teased her .

"No why would I . My room is just kind of messy as I was clearing up my room and don't be embarrassed. "

"Why would I be ?" I said and walked into her room . Her floor was scattered with all my posters and her bed was filled with my merchandise.

"Wow do you like me that much ?" I said and looked at her .

"Ya . Why?"

"Nothing I'm just happy that you like me so much . "

I looked around the room and spotted a small pile of exo Lay's posters and merchandise .

"Ya! What is this ? You can only like me ." I said and pouted at her .

"Can't I like others too? He is so much more handsome than you ." She said I could sense that she was teasing me .

"Hmm! If that's the case go ask him to be your Boyfriend. " I said and looked away .

"Yah ! Your not jealous aren't you?" She said and hugged me .

"Of course I am you said that he is more handsome that I am." Suddenly she tip toed and kissed me .

"Pabo . You are of course the most handsome one . "

"Of course I am . " I said and looked at her .

"Hahahah wait for me I'm going to get ready . "

"Wear something for a ball ok ?"

"Ok."

She headed to the toilet to change and I wandered around her room . I chuckled when I saw a poster of me in a grasshopper attire and me giving out small hearts . It was like walking through a museum of me . After 10 minutes , sunghee walked out of the bathroom in a Long black body hugging dress with light makeup on .

"Yah why is your dress so tight ? I don't want the others to look at your body figure. It's only for me ."

"Oppa it's ok . Let's go hurry ."

I reluctantly followed her behind but secretly smiled when I know that she's mine . After 10 minutes we have arrived at the venue .

Your pov

We finally arrived at the ball . Jaesuk asked me to enter first and I did so . However when I entered , the lights black out .

"Jaesuk? Where are you ?" I called out .

Suddenly there was a projector infront of me and someone gave me a chair to sit down . After I sat down the projector started to play . Photos of me and Jaesuk flashed on the screen . So this was why he is so busy .