A blessing in disguise

Your pov
Ring ring ringggg
Ah! Who is this affecting my beauty sleep ? It must be something good or else i wont let him or her go. I picked up my phone and it was my childhood bestfriend Ha Dong hoon also known as haha .
"Yah lazy bum are you still sleeping ?"
"Yes mr ha dong hoon . May i ask why are you disturbing my wonderful beauty sleep?"
"Sunghee ah can you come to the gym with me? I know you would say yes right? See i dont even need to hear your answer . Im coming at around 5-10 mins time. Please get ready ."then he hung up the phone .
"Aish same old typical haha always like that when he wants me to accompany him." I pouted and went to wash up .
Jaesuk pov
"Hyung please go to the gym with me .." jong kook whined . He barged into my room early in the morning just for this .
"Wae ?! I dont want to ! Let me sleep ok?"
"Hyung you need to exercise more as running man is going to be more physical and harder and exercising can help you lose weight and gain more...."
"Ok ok I'll go can you stop nagging now?!"
"Good please be ready in 5 minutes or else my nagging will continue ."
I quickly slipped on a black top and jogging pants with a blue and black nike shoes and exited the room and went to the gym with jong kook. Somehow i have a dejavu feeling as i left the house.
Your pov
I looked into the mirror one last time . I wore a black shirt , jogging pants and my favourite blue black nike shoes. I felt a little dejavu when i dressed up though . I wonder what will happen.
"Are you done ? Your taking so long . Its like 5000 years have passed!"
"Pabo ya lets go ."
"Hmp ! "Haha walked away from me angrily . He stayed angry at me until we reached the gym . I Guess he really did not want me to call him pabo.
When we entered the entrance of the gym i wanted him to forgive me so I back hugged him while apologizing. I knew he would always forgive me when i do this. Just then i saw jaesuk walking towards us.
Jaesuk pov
I heard sunghee's voice and walked over . However i saw her back hugging Haha my heart pinched alittle and i knew i was getting jealous. *jaesuk ah you need to stop falling for her shes with haha* I sighed and walked away . I went to the treadmill and ran continuously at speed 7.5 . I wanted to tire myself out and forget everything . I was just getting my hopes up high and didnt know that she was with haha .
"Jaesuk ? Yah yoo jae suk! "
"Huh?" I turned and saw sunghee standing there .
"Oh..er...ya...hi "
"What's wrong jaesuk ah?" She said touching my forehead . My heart skipped a beat . No I cant i need to go away shes with haha .
"Nothing! " i said a little loud and shrugged off her hand .
" Oh ok i see ." She said softly and walked away . Just then haha walked towards me .
"Hey hyung ! How are you ? Ready for running man that is two days from now? "
"Oh ya ready . Anyways haha ya . Im only saying this once but ... take care of sunghee dont make her cry . "
"Hyung what are you talking about? "
"I know you guys are together !! Just dont make her cry ok?"
"Yah hyung are you perhaps jaelous ? "
"What no im not !"
" Hyung just so you know she single we have been friends since young . Ask her out before its too late . I have never seen you so crazy for a girl "he said and smirked .
"Yah i trust you to not saying anything ok? I want us to get to know each other better first ."
After i said that i ran off to find sunghee.