I am back

The note says I am back with a J initial . *who is it?*
My parents were all asleep so i couldn't  ask them about it. I put the note aside and went to wash up before heading to bed. *who can it be ? * I thought and slowly fell asleep .

Mysterious person pov
Yay I am going to meet sunghee tomorrow . I hope she did not forget me its been like 6 or 7 years? I was the one who placed the note on the door after knowing that sunghee is not home. I also told her parents not to tell her anything. I cant wait for tomorrow . I thought and fell asleep.

Your pov
"Yah wake up ! Sunghee look who i am? Im sure you missed me."

I slowly opened my eyes and saw JUNG !

"Ah Jung since when did you come back?"

" Yesterday. So did you see the note ?"

"So that was you i was getting creeped out though. Hehe"

"Yah faster get ready you have to me give a city tour ."

"In return , you have to shop with me and pay for all the things that I want to buy ok?"

"Haha same old you . ok fine."

I quickly got up to wash up and change . Im going shopping ~ After 10 minutes i grabbed my bag and headed out with Jung .

"Wow is this your car?"

"Yea I just bought it ." He said and smirked.

"Lets go," I said and happily went into his car. "Lets first go to "M" shopping mall. "

Jaesuk pov
"Yah what now?" All the running man members barged into my room . Why does it seems like barging into my room is a trend?

"Lets go shopping. Jong kook hyung tore most of my clothes ." Joong ki complained and glare at jong kook.

"You guys can go yourself . "

"But i want you to go hyung." Haha whined and hugged me .

"Aish fine give me 10 minutes." I quickly washed up and changed my clothes. *troublesome* I thought. After i was done we all squeezed into jong kooks car and went to "M" shopping mall.

Your pov
Jung and I were always very close so people often misunderstand us as couples  . When we walk Jung would put his hand over my shoulder and help me take my things . He's always very kind. We bought tops and shorts but i need one more pair of shoes.

"Jung i want to go to that shop." I said and pointed .

"Ara lets go." He said and put his hand over my shoulder again.

When we walked into the shop the whole of running man members is there .

"Oh hi sunghee ah and..." Ji hyo said.

"Oh let me introduce guys this is Jung and they are Gwang soo , Ji hyo , Joong ki , Gary , haha oppa , suk jin , jong kook and.... jaesuk oppa." I slowly said . Jaesuk was glaring at Jung angrily.

"Oh hi everyone ," Jung said . "We will just continue shopping " he said and nervously chuckle. Then he pulled me to the sport shoes corner.

"Wow that was awkward and whats with the jaesuk guy he's scary."

Although we were shopping i could feel that jaesuk was staring at us and observing our every move.

Jaesuk pov

All of them entered the shoes shop and auddenly Ji hyo said hi to someone. We all turned and saw sunghee with a guy and his freaking arm was over her shoulder. I kept glaring at him to put his arm down but he doesn't seem to understand. Soon they went to a corner of the shop to look at sport shoes.

"Ya jaesuk hyung see what i told you . Before its too late . That guy is Jung and he has been sunghee's childhood friend . She used to cry when she missed him and i was there for her ." Haha said thinking of the past. Then he sighed and walked away. I sat down roughly onto the chair and continued staring at them . I remained silent during our whole shopping.

"Eh hyung i am hungry" gary said .

"Lets go eat then."

We walked into an Italian restaurant and sat down . After ordering sunghee and the Jung guy came in too.

"Oh you guys are here too." She said .

"Yeah you got a problem?" I coldly said.

All of the running man members stared at me shocked . I have never been like that. When our food came i started eating quietly while the others talk . Unfortunately sunghee and friend sat at the table which was right infront of me . The Jung guy tried to feed her . *no he cant i should be the one doing it not him* I couldnt take it anymore suddenly i slammed my utensils on the table and stood up before i informing them that I am going to the bathroom then i left. I could see that all of them were shocked . Sunghee stood up and left the Jung guy before following me.