3 years

Jaesuk pov

These 3 years were like hell to me . I could only stare at our photos . However i worked hard and i now have 3 daesang award for 3 years consecutively. I am waiting for sunghee , alot of people claim that i am their ideal type but my eyes and mind are on sunghee. We talk through skype sometimes and message each other when its time to eat .

I miss her.

Your pov
These three years were tough . Being in usa and trying to adapt to the environment . When i am back i would call Jaesuk to treat me Korean food again. I worked hard and now i am a successful and well known model.

I miss him.

Third person pov

She nervously boarded the plane to korea .

He calculating the hours minutes and seconds she would be back.

She nervously praying that he would be there for her .

He nervously praying she is fine .

Both of them anticipating each others arrival .

"What if he isn't there ?"

"What if she don't want to come back?"

They both knew their feelings for each other but refuses to admit. Both denying.

"The plane is reaching in 30 minutes ." She heard .

Ring
his alarm went reminding him its only 30 minutes left.

Jaesuk's pov

I met up with the running man members and decided to go there together. I was nervous about her reaction if she sees me again after 3 years . We promised to wait for each other but i knew it would be hard however i waited for her . I hope she did too. I wouldn't be surprised if she was with Jung he was with her all this while however i would pray that she did not forget our promise . I sat at the back of the van praying she will be safe. The others talking about how excited they are to see her again.

"Hyung its going to be ok."
Haha assured and sat beside me.

"I hope so." Was all i say.

Your pov
I can't eat the meals they gave in the airplane . Its not that it taste horrible. Its that i was nervous. We promised to wait for each other but i dont know if he did . I couldn't blame him if he didn't , he worked hard and gained all the fame . Many girls fell for him i wont be surprised if he did too.

"The plane have landed." The air stewardess said .
We all walked out of the airplane to collect our bags .

Jaesuk pov
"Hyung the airplane have landed." Haha said .

"Ah ok thanks."

I wonder how would she look like . I wonder if she misses me . I wonder if she still likes me . Suddenly the sliding door opened and a whole crowd of people walked out and i was searching for her. In the middle of the crowd i saw her wearing a white top , blue bottoms and nikes. She was being pushed about by the crowd . Suddenly she was about to fall, i rushed forward and caught her just in time just like the first time where i bumped into her at starbucks. She was stunning as usual.

"Are you ok?"

"Jaesuk oppa!" She said and hugged me tightly.

"Im just going to ask this once. Did you keep our promise ? " i asked and looked deep into her eyes hoping she would say that she kept our promise.

"Yea I did ." She replied.

I was so happy i guess it wasn't wrong waiting for her . We hugged each other so tightly like we were glued together.

"Ya ! I want to hug her too." Haha said .

"Aigoo my bestfriend . Haroro." She said a approached him.

I looked at Jung who was like invincible to us .

"Thank you for taking care of her ."

"No problem."

Your pov

When i came out i nearly fell because of the pushing crowd . But oppa caught me and looked at me the same way when he bumped into me during our first meet. I was so happy to see him . He shyly asked if i kept the promise and i did of course. We were hugging before haha complained that he wants to hug me too. I am so happy to be back and to see oppa again in real life not on some stupid tv and news . Oppa was smiling on the way back. He volunteered to drive and the members pushed me to sit in front with him.

"Sunghee ah did you miss oppa ?"

"Nea."

"Oppa is hungry do you have anything to eat with you ?" He said a pouted . I giggled and opened a sweet before feeding him one.

"Ya stop being so sweet ! Im jealous." Jong kook say .

"Then go and find a girlfriend. Haha " Jaesuk said .

When he put me down he brought me to my door before saying "get ready by 7 theres a ball today and they said that i can bring one person along . " Then he left i waved goodbye to them before heading in.

"Ah home sweet home." There is still 4 hours till 7 . I went to unpack and got myself a cup of ice cream before sitting down in front of the tv.

"Breaking news famous announcer yoo jaesuk is dating millionaire Jung hyuna . It is confirmed by Jung hyuna that they have been dating for 1 month already. However mr yoo jaesuk have yet to confirm."