Awkward

Your pov
I just couldn't shake it off my mind that such a thing happened to me . I must be so lucky! My favorite from running man has always been jaesuk oppa and now we are so close. However i was still embarrassed by what happened . I quickly wash up and put on a black plain cap , blue shirt and shorts with a pair of black nikes and quickly headed down.

Jaesuk pov
After washing up , i put on a black cap , black top and shorts with a black nike shoe. I quickly ran out of my room to meet the rest but I accidentally bumped into sunghee who was also rushing out.

"Hehe sorry i guess im not the only late one" i said

"Yep its good that i got you oppa . Oh look we are wearing the same cap and shoes." She said with a giggle . My heart pounded as I thought of our matchy outfits. We took the lift together and went to the 3rd floor where the hall is for our breakfast. We were talking on our way there to ease the awkwardness.

"Oh look whos coming together, "Jong kook jeered "and their matchy outfits. Did you both plan it?"

"No we didn't." We both said at the said at the same time then we giggled.

"Ya leave them along jong kook ah . " suk jin said and he obeyed.

The running man members all sat at one side leaving the both of us with a big space.

"Sunghee ah dont mind them lets just eat. "

Your pov
Jaesuk asked me not to mind about them and just eat i obeyed and continued eating. However i saw oppa with some cereals and i wanted to try .

"oppa Can you let me try some of your cereals ?" i said and expected him to just put some on my plate but he tried to feed me .

"Say ahh sunghee ah"

"Ahh" i said shyly . He carefully fed me a mouthful of cereals with milk.

"Hm hm we are still here and eating hyung ah!" Gwang soo shouted and we all laughed at him.

"Yah just dont mind about us."

After we ate we headed off to the first destination which is at gangnam. We have to move a piece of tissue from the starting point to the end . We played scissors paper stone to see who can use which part of the face. We can only use either our foreheads , nose , cheeks , ears or lips which is the worst. The winner would take the foreheads and the loser would take the lips . In the end haha and jihyo got the foreheads , jong kook and gary got the cheeks , suk jin and joongki got the ears and we got the worst lips . When it was our turn the running man members jeered us . I slowly placed the tissue on sunghee's face and slowly connect my lips with hers gently . We immediately moved of from the starting point to then end. When we reached , both our lips were damp so the tissues sticked on our lips . Sunghee doesn't seem to realize so i lifted my hand to help her wipe it off .

"Ah gomawo."

"Its ok"

We beat the others record and won first place . After that we moved off and went to complete the other missions . The day ended pretty quickly and we all had lots of fun.

"Sunghee ah do you need me to fetch you home?"

"Its ok my manager is coming."

"But its so late and dark now come let me bring you home."

" ah ok oppa ."

Your pov
Today is a very awkward and weird day. The game and our affections made it even weirder but i tried to open up more to the others. After filming Jaesuk oppa volunteered to bring me home. I agreed and went on his car. Without knowing , i soon fell asleep .

"Sunghee ah wake up ."

"Huh?"

"We have arrived at your house."

"Gomawo oppa ." I said sleepily and walked into the house. But when i was going to open the door i saw a note. "I am
Back."