Family

Time skip 3 years later

Your pov

"Jae Heon ah stop running around and come bath ." I said and chased him around the house . He is now 2 years old already .

"Ah ya . Jae Heon ah . Whoosh." Jae suk said and played around with him . I stood there and smiled seeing them so happy makes me happy too . "Jae Heon if you learn how to bath by yourself I will give you a present ." Jaesuk said and put out his pinky .

"Ok Appa ." Jae Heon said and ran off to the bathroom .

"Be careful ."

"Ne!"

"You can't keep spoiling him ." I said and walked towards Jaesuk while picking up the toys thrown on the floor .

"Wae? Didn't you spoil him too ?" He pouted and hugged me . I just looked at him and smiled . Jae Heon really is like Jaesuk . Both naughty , mischievous and talkative. I sighed and walked away . I ran my hand through my hair and prepared lunch . Suddenly two arms snaked at my waist and someone leaned on me .

"Are you tired ?" I smiled and leaned back meeting Jaesuk face .

"Of course I am but I need to make lunch for the both of you . Jae Heon wants to eat kimchi fried rice . "

"We can always go out and eat you know ."

"Yea I know but Jae Heon really wants to eat my kimchi fried rice ." I said and pouted before walking away to take the Ingredients.

Jae suk pov

I can see that sunghee is very tired so I wanted to do something special for her .

"Sunghee ah today , Jae Heon and I will cook lunch you can go and rest . "

"Are you sure both of you may end us messing the whole kitchen ."

"I'm sure we won't ." I assured and looked at sunghee . She soon gave up and nodded . I punched the air smiling .

"Jae Heon ah palli we are cooking lunch ." I said and ran to the bathroom to call him to hurry up . Sunghee walked to our room and laid down closing her eyes . Jae Heon happily ran out of the bathroom and headed to the kitchen with me . He wanted to eat kimchi fried rice so I decided to cook that .

"Jae Heon take out the kimchi , eggs, rice and sausages . " he nodded and helped me . After 10 minutes , the rice is done . I went to wake sunghee up .

I went into our room and saw sunghee sleeping . I leaned down and kissed her causing her to wake up .

"Oh Jaesuk ?"

" lunch is ready ." I said and pulled her hand . She slowly got up and exited the room . I wonder how will the rice taste . Jae Heon and I stared at her when she took a bite of the rice .

"Mmmm it's delicious." We both smiled and high-fived before trying it out on our own . It was indeed delicious .

"Appa can we go to Han river after lunch ?" I looked at sunghee for approval . It is very hard for us to go to crowded places as a lot of people will crowd around us and Jae Heon would not be comfortable .

"Omma please ..." he looked at Sunghee pleadingly . He really looks like me except he is much more handsome . Hahaha . Sunghee soon agreed and I had to wear double layers of coats with a cap and hoodie on .

Your pov

I went to the kitchen to prepare snacks for picnicking later . I took out some bread and fried some eggs , cut some tomatoes and placed them together .

"Jaesuk can you go and take the picnic mat out of the storeroom ."

"Ok."

I continued making the sandwiches and after that I went to Jae Heon's room .

"Jae Heon wear you thick coat as it is cold outside . Come ." He walked towards me and I helped him to wear his coat . I put on a beanie for him and asked him to wear his sport shoes before going to dress up myself . I exited the bathroom and bumped into Jaesuk who was exiting our room .

"Are you ready ?" He asked and looked at me . "I think you are ." He pulled me closer to him leaning towards me  .

"Omma can you come ." Jae Heon called . Jaesuk pouted and looked away as he interrupted us . I smiled and went to Jae Heon's room . After I was done helping him , I left his room but someone pulled me towards our room .

"I Guess it's not always that good to have a child ." Jaesuk whispered .

"Yah let me go ." I laughed .

"Wae?" He asked and hugged me tighter .

"Omma where are you ?" I smiled and pulled Jaesuk behind me .

"Here . Are you done ? Let's go ." Jaesuk went to Jae Heon and carried him while I took the sandwiches and mat .

After the Long drive , we arrived at han river . Jaesuk took the mat and found a spot along the river and we settled down there .

"Let's take a picture ." Jaesuk said happily . I took the camera and helped him and Jae Heon take a picture . After taking I looked at the picture and smiled . It was really like Jaesuk and his J.r .

I was Glad that that day coffee was splashed on my coat and it was Jaesuk who had done that . I was Glad that we persevered through everything together . I was Glad that he asked me to marry him . I was Glad to give birth to Jae Heon and lastly I am Glad that I have this wonderful family .

The end .