First date

Jaesuk pov

"Sunghee are you ready its been 15 minutes!"

"Wait awhile oppa "

"If you dont come out 2 minutes later i will barge into your room. "

"Aish oppa you are so noisy."

Today we are going to the amusement park as our first date. The public have already known our relationship as we confirmed it with the news. Finally sunghee came out , we both wore matching caps , shoes and top . I took her hand in mine and let her to my car and i drove to "M" amusement park.

"Sunghee ah lets go to the haunted house . "

"But oppa ..."

"Please"

Your pov

I agreed and went with him . The haunted house was a train ride in a dark place and scary things would pop out once in a while. I hugged jaesuk oppa tightly but he was also very scared . We both screamed at the top of our lungs and our throats were dry at the end of the ride.

"Yah its all because of you." I complained.

"Dont you like to hug me tightly?" He said and smirked.

When we exited, alot of fans were there holding signboard that wrote supportive messages for Jaesuk oppa. However there were saessang messages that called me to leave jaesuk.

"Don't read those sunghee ah." He said and held me tightly. I sighed and walked with me .

"Oppa win that teddy bear for me ." I said and pointed at the shooting booth.

"Its easy . Watch." He said and paid before taking up the gun. After a few shots he won the teddy bear.

"My shooting skills are on point. " He said and smirked before handing her the teddy bear.

"Gomawo Anyways oppa can we leave ?"

"Wea dont you like it here?"

"Umm its nice but its uncomfortable." I said and pointed to the fans around us.

"Sorry sunghee ah . Lets go. " He said and held my hand .

"Where are we going?" I asked

"Umm my house?"

"Ok. Anyways have you told your parents about us?"

"Nope not yet maybe i would tell them later."

"Huh I...i am scared. What if they dont like me?"

"Its fine. My parents surely likes you. Lets go."

Jaesuk pov

I want to introduce sunghee to my parents. I hope they would accept our relationship.

"We have arrived . Let's go." I said and went out of the car door . I could sense that she is very nervous so I held her hand and assured her that it is going to be ok.

Ding dong ding dong

"Oh Jaesuk your back with sunghee ," My Sister said while smirking. "And your holding hands!"

"What?" My Mom shouted and quickly walked over. "Jaesuk you got to explain."

"It's ok ." I said and looked at sunghee and led her into my house before settling on the sofa. Then I started talking .

"Didn't you guys watch the News? It's all over the tv and internet. Anyways we have been dating for quite some time already. We hope that you would accept our relationship. " I shyly said . Sunghee looked at me and squeezed me hand to calm me down.

"Why won't your Father and I accept your relationship? We are waiting for you to find a Girlfriend then get married and have our grandchildren!!" She said excitedly. Sunghee blushed at the grandchildren part.

"Ok then we will be heading to my room. Hehe ." I said and and lightly pulled sunghee along with me.

"Oppa that was so embarrassing. " she said and walked to my bed.

"Wae? You feel embarrassed with me?" I teased her.

"No it's just that ummm. Ah never mind."

Your pov

That was so embarrassing! I can't believe she also mentioned grandchildren. I don't even know if we would end up marrying each other. When we are in the room jaesuk kept teasing me.

"No it's just that ummmmm. Ah never mind . " I wanted to say that the grandchildren topic was embarrassing.

"Is it about the grandchildren topic?"

"Huh uh ya..."

"It's ok sunghee ah . Don't you want to have kids next time?"

"But I don't even know if we would even marry each other." Suddenly jaesuk looked sad and stared at me.

"Don't you want to marry me next time?"

"Maybe or maybe not." I said and ran to the end of the room smiling.

"Hmp then don't talk to me. " he pouted and sat on his bed reading a book.

"Yah you know I was joking right?"
No reply .

"Oppa~ " I said and hugged him but he still doesn't want to answer .

"Fine then." I walked to the sofa in his room and sat down before looking at my phone . Suddenly I saw my Brother , Ji huen, texting me . He went to study at Canada for four years and is finally coming back.

Ji huen- Sunghee ah did you miss oppa? I'm coming back soon.

You- Really when ?

Ji huen - tomorrow but I want to surprise Mom and dad. Can you fetch me tomorrow at the airport without letting them know? Please.

He then sent a cute begging GIF. I giggled and replied him.

Ji huen - ok oppa .

Jaesuk pov

I tried to ignore her and she went to sit on my sofa at the end of the room. I was staring at her with the book covering my face. It seems as if she's texting someone and then she giggled. She GIGGLED at a text that is not from me!! I couldn't take it anymore I walked towards her and snatched her phone away from her.

"Who the hell is Ji huen and why did you say saranghae to him?!?" I yelled at her . Is she cheating on me . She looked scared that i yelled at her and started crying.

"Why are you so fierce oppa?" She said then wiped her tears before snatching her phone away from me and walking out of my room. My parents brought my Sister out for lunch and are not at home.

"Aish what have I done?" I said and quickly went after her but she had already gone on the taxi and is 3 blocks away. I hurriedly hailed another taxi to follow her.

Your pov

Why is jaesuk oppa so fierce ? He could ask me who it is properly , me and Ji huen oppa are very close so we often say saranghea to each other.