Running man ?!

"I am the PD in charge of the program running man . I would like to invite you to our filming on monday."

"Oh ok I would come."

"Good I will now text you the details of the filming . Please bring extra clothes as there would be water activities and you would stay there at night. It would be a two day filming . Thank you"

"Oh ok see you tomorrow." I happily hung up the phone . I will not tell jaesuk oppa about this . I want to give him a surprise. When i went back , oppa asked me who it was and i lied that it was an advertising company but i could see that he wasn't convinced.

Jaesuk's pov

Sunghee went out to pick up a call and i could see that it was something that made her happy . I was very curious on what it was . However when i asked she said that it was an advertising company. I let it go but im still curious. After the meal , she said she wanted to go home.
Your pov
I can't wait to go home and get ready for filming tomorrow. I could see that Jaesuk was very quiet but i didnt know what happened. When I reached home i turned and thanked Jaesuk for the meal and went in. I quickly prepared what i needed for tomorrow's meeting and went to bed.

Jaesuk pov

I could feel that something is wrong but i did not want to bother. I fell asleep at around 7 to be energetic for tomorrows filming.

<Next morning>

I don't know why but i am very excited for todays filming. After preparing , i left the house and headed to SBS building. When I arrived, my coordinator gave me a black long suit to wear.

"what is it today? couple race?"

"Maybe maybe not." She said and smiled .

Soon after all our members came and wore the same outfit.

"Annyeong hoseyo welcome to running man ! Run , dont walk ! I am Jaesuk. "

After talking for awhile its time to introduce the guest .

" Ok now lets welcome today's guest . "

Jihyo and luna walked out from behind the curtain. The running man members welcomed luna but booed at jihyo. We are always like that.

"There is still one more guest waiting behind and its a she , "Jihyo said "please come out chingu ah "

My heart literally stopped and i started sweating as i stared at her . Its sunghee-ya and she was wearing a white sleeveless laced dress that stopped at mid-thigh . Shes so beautiful. However it was near winter and she may be cold.

Your pov
Ahh I am so nervous just then i heard Ji hyo noona calling me out . (Yep she called me to call her noona )
"Please come out chingu-ah."
I slowly exited and all the running man members cheered however only Jaesuk stood there and stared at me like he was in deep thoughts.

"Jaesuk-ah what happened to you?" Suk jin-ssi asked .

"Hahaha!" Haha oppa laughed loudly .

"Ah..no...I...nothing...is wrong." He stuttered. Then he motioned me to come . When i was near him , he took out his coat and placed it over me .

"Thanks ." I softly said and looked at him.

"Ah its ok . Your dress is too short you may be cold."

"Ohhhh hyung!" The running man members jeered. He turned and glared at them .

"Ok everybody. Today will be a couple race. The ladies will be able to chose their own partners . Running man members except Jihyo have to face the front and at the count of three the ladies will backhug the member they want to be partners with. Is that clear?" Everyone agreed and started showing moves to impress the guest.