Fight

Your pov

After the taxi stopped I paid the Uncle and went out of the car. Then I saw another taxi arriving and stopped behind the taxi I took. I looked inside and made eye contact with jaesuk . I immediately opened my house door and went in before locking it and going to my room.

Ding dong ding dong

"Please sunghee . I'm sorry let me in."

At this time I was thinking of whether should I stay with Jaesuk oppa .

1. When I stay with Jaesuk, he has a lot of saessang fans.
2. He is getting very stress each day as he has to face criticism from my fans.
3. We are always fighting.

I decided to wait till tomorrow and ask my Brother. I went to the door and looked through the peephole.

Ding

Jaesuk - I decided that you need some time alone . I'm sorry about my actions just now.

Jaesuk pov

After waiting for 15 minutes I decided to leave. She may need some time alone . After going home I went to my room and listened my favourite song "As one say" . I laid down on my bed and thought about what to do tomorrow. I decided to follow her around secretly to wherever she goes.

Night

After dinner which I didn't eat much , I went to the room and texted sunghee.

To sunghee: I hope you have eaten your dinner . Have a good night.

After sending her that , I laid down and looked around my room. I saw memories of her watching Annabelle, me crying when I got jealous of her and Jung and her texting other guys . I slowly closed both my eyes but I can't seem to fall asleep. I set my alarm at six so that I can wait outside her door for her . I know I may sound like a creepy stalker but I just want to know that she is safe.

Your pov

Morning

I didn't really sleep last night as I was thinking of what happened. Anyways Ji huen is coming back today. I changed and came out of my house.

"Where are you going sunghee?" My mum ask . They are usually at work but I Guess they are not working today.

"I'm meeting my friends for a project." I said fluently as I practiced what to say in case they ask me.

"Oh ok."

I then left the house and took a taxi to the airport. I felt strange today like someone is following me. I shake off the feeling and saw oppa's text.

Ji huen - my plane is boarding in 30 minutes.

You- ok I am on a taxi going to the airport.

I closed my phone and looked at the surroundings. We passed by "M" amusement park that Jaesuk used to bring me. I sighed and looked away. After 10 minutes we finally reached the airport . Oppa said that his plane just boarded so I walked into Starbucks to buy two iced mocha and waited for him at the gates.

Jaesuk pov

I followed her all the way to the airport and saw her buying 2 iced mocha. Is she waiting for someone? I was getting curious and hoping that she was waiting for a girl.

"Oppa!" I saw her hugging another guy.

"Sunghee ah did you miss oppa?" He asked and she nodded .

Who is he? Is he that Ji huen guy ? Why did she call him oppa ? I decided to follow them . They hailed a taxi and I hurriedly called the driver to follow them .

Your pov

I was so happy to see oppa but I have to ask him about the Jaesuk thing first so I decided to go to "S" cafe so that we can talk comfortably. Ji huen oppa just graduated from university with an actors degree. He had been acting since 17 when a director spotted him and asked him to act as a teenager. His looks had changed now and not that young actor boy he is now muscular and handsome. When we arrived , we sat at the far end of the cafe and ordered one slice of cake to share.

"Oppa I have something to ask you . Actually I have a Boyfriend and he is yoo Jaesuk. We often fight because he gets jealous easily and there was a scandal about him and another girl. I really don't know if I should continue dating him. "

"Well dating is about two people. If he gets jealous it means that he loves you so much that he doesn't want to let you be with other guys. And about you ask yourself deep down , if you guys last Long will you love him enough to be his Wife and have his children? Sunghee , couples go through thick and thin together. It's your choice if you want to persevere or not. "

" Yea I guess I should stay with him." Suddenly a dust flew into my eyes and Ji huen leaned forward to help me blow but a guy with black hoodie , Long black jeans , black nikes and a cap pulled me away.

"Ya who are you?" I shouted luckily the shop wasn't crowded and we were the only ones in it.

"What are you doing let her go!"Ji huen shouted .

"Come with me now." He said

Jaesuk pov

I was so angry how could she ? Suddenly the guy leaned forward towards her. I can't take it anymore . I walked up pulled her away. I can't let him kiss her.

"Come with me now." I said trying to contain my anger . Suddenly that guy grabbed sunghee's  other wrist .

"Why should she?"

"Cause I'm here Boyfriend . " I said and took of my hoodie and cap staring at him. "Let her go!"

He slowly released her hand and I pulled her out of the shop into a dark alley so that no one could see us there.

"What are you doing?"

"I didn't know you were like that sunghee ah. Just so you know we have not broke up and what you were about to do just now was cheating on me!" I said trying to control my anger I don't want to scare her again.

"What are you talking about Jaesuk ! That was my Brother !! Park Ji huen didn't I tell you before? I wanted to meet him to talk about whether I should continue staying with you or not?"

"So that is who you were texting? Your Brother? "

"Yep."

"Then why was he about to kiss you?"

"Puh-lease mr Yoo . A dust flew into my eyes . Why would my Brother kiss me?"

"Oh .... sunghee ah forgive me ok?"

"Hmp fine but please don't get jealous so easily."

I smiled and nodded.