Morning wake up mission

The pd were waiting to see who will wake up first. They expected yoo jaesuk to wake up first but it was jong kook .

"Here is the order of the members you have to wake up within 30 minutes so that all of you can have breakfast . Your time starts now."

1.Haha
2.Gary
3.Gwang soo
4.suk Jin
5.Joong ki
6.Ji hyo
7.Luna
8.Sunghee
9. Jaesuk

Jong kook pov
First i went to wake my dongseong up .

"Haha ya wake up .Pali pali."

"Uhh hyung"

"Pali !"

"Mianhae hyung mianhae"

I laughed then he quickly got up but he wants to change his clothes.

"Its ok haha your shirt is fine superman is nice."

"But but i want to wear batman batman ah!! "

"Aish jinjja pali!"

He changed lazily and exited the room with me . One by one all of them woke up. Now we have to wake sunghee up. Ji hyo went in first as she is a girl.

"OMO OMO ZHSBS everybody come here!!" She shout-whispered to us . We quickly went over and what we saw shocked us . Sunghee's head was on jaesuk's arm and jaesuk was hugging her. We all stared at them wondering if we should wake them up or not. Suddenly sunghee started to move and she slowly got up she was shocked that all of us was here and then she slowly woke jaesuk up.

"Oppa oppa wake up."

"Huh what happen ? Are you ok sunghee? Oh you guys are here . Umm uh its not like that." Jaesuk stuttered.

Jaesuk pov
I have never slept for so long before. While i was enjoying my sleep someone woke me up and i realized it was sunghee I immediately got up and ask her whats wrong. Then i realized that all the running man members were in the room and i am sitting with sunghee which means that i fell asleep here last night. My heart pounded and i felt awkward . All the members were staring at us while smirking and giving us  the "you better explain " look.

"Yah stop looking at us like that. Sunghee got a nightmare last night and she called me over . I promised to only leave when she fell asleep but instead i fell asleep too. Please don't ask me to explain further."

"Hmm we should probably leave them alone while they get ready. " Suk jin hyung said and left us alone .

"I am sorry Sunghee-ya i will ask the pd to edit out that part to cause any scandals ok? And about the members i will explain that its not your fault. Im sorry."

"Its ok oppa ya . Its my fault if I didnt call you over none of these will happen . Its ok oppa we will clear this misunderstanding together. "

"Thank you sunghee ah . I will go to my room to wash up see you later."

I stood up and left the room. When I was washing my face , i looked into the mirror i said out loud .

"Jaesuk-ah look what you have done . You caused sunghee to be embarrassed like that on her first time on running man. "

"Jaesuk ah if you like her just tell her before its too late . I can see that she likes you too." Suk jin said after appearing out of nowhere

"Ahhh hyung! Where did you come from? Anyways i want us to know each other better first before asking her out . Furthermore how do you know if she likes me ?"

"Ah jaesukie ah jaesukie sometimes you just need to closely observe. You can trust me in keeping this a secret . Anyways all of them are already on their way down so hurry up. " he said and left the room .