Christmas

Your pov

I opened my eyes and saw oppa sleeping beside me . He must be very tired . I slowly made my way out of the bed and headed downstairs to make some breakfast . Today I wanted to try something different than what I used to make for breakfast . I took out of flour and began making batter for the waffles . I did everything quietly so that I do not wake oppa up .

"And....done ." I stood aside and looked at my master piece . Waffles with strawberries and chocolate sauce topped with a scoop of ice cream . Hehehe ice cream for breakfast . I quickly went up the stairs and into our room . He is still sleeping . I laid on the bed and hugged Jaesuk oppa .

"Oppa wake up " I said softly . He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me .

"Your up ? So early ."

"How is it early it's nearly 12 . Anyways I made breakfast so hurry go brush your teeth ." He smiled and lazily went to the bathroom . I went downstairs to make the drinks .

Jaesuk pov

I woke up with sunghee hugging me . I'm so blessed . Hehehe . Anyways she said that she made breakfast and I can't wait to eat it . I hurriedly brushed my teeth and headed downstairs . When I went downstairs sunghee was making some drinks . I went behind her and hugged her .

"So you made waffles ?"

"Mm hm." She hummed and nodded . I chuckled and helped her to take the cups to the table .

"Oppa can we go and play with the snow later ?"

"Are you sure ? What if you fall ?" I was worried about her and the baby .

"But you are there with me oppa ." She said and pouted . I soon gave up and agreed before making her promise to be careful and wear more layers of clothes . I went to change and placed her gift into my pocket and happily went to the living room to wait for her .

"Oppa let's go ." I looked up and saw sunghee standing there . I smiled and took her hand before heading out . I drove to namsam tower and we took a slow walk there . I pulled my hood over my head to prevent people from noticing me .

"Oppa I got something for you ."

"Ah jinjja?" I thought she wouldn't buy anything . Then she pulled out a rather familiar soft toy . It was the same toy that she gave me during the fan meet .

"Do you still remember this ?"

"Of course ." I said and hugged her before pulling my present out .

"Merry Christmas " I took out the necklace and put it on for her .

Your pov

It was a snowflake symbol necklace . It is so beautiful.

"Gomawo." I said and hugged him . He smiled and took my hand and we walked around the park . There were lots of people around so no one noticed Jaesuk . We can finally walk around without being crowded by people and bombarded with cameras and notebooks . I smiled and looked at Jaesuk who was leading me in the crowd . After a while , we sat down on a bench and ate some dumplings .

Christmas is really lovely with someone you love .