We are 7012! (2)

Jaesuk pov

After 10 minutes we finished up our meal and headed to SBS building .

"We are here to speak to the head of SBS ." I said to the receptionist.

"Ok please sit there and wait for 5 minutes." We all sat down nervously and waited for 5 minutes which felt like 5 hours but to me it was like 5 seconds as I was messaging sunghee.

Me- sunghee what are you doing?

Sunghee- lying on my bed . Why? Have you spoken to him?

Me- nope not yet we are waiting outside .

Sunghee- oh ok fighting oppa .

Me - gomawo sunghee ah . I miss you already.

Sunghee - hehe me too.

"You can go in now ." The receptionist said .

Me- ok I'm going in now . Talk to you later .

Sunghee - ok good luck .

I smiled and entered the room but soon the whole room was tense and no one was smiling or talking .

"So why are you all here today ?"

I looked at them and no one seems to be speaking up so I stepped forward and started speaking .

"We are here today to talk about what happened to running man . We find that kicking Jong kook and ji Hyo out of running man without them knowing is just too much . You should know very well that we treat each other like real brothers and sisters we are 7012 and will be forever. Your actions are hurting us . So today we have all decided to quit running man together . I hope that you can accept it ."

"I know that what I did may insult and hurt the whole running man . For that I apologise to you . If quitting running man is what you want then fine so be it . About them being kicked out of running man I will allow them to stay with you till the last episode which is 2017 February. "

"Thank you very much. We will take our leave now." I said them all of them slowly followed me out . When we came out of the office , haha hugged me tightly . We were very close .

"I can't believe it Hyung !! It took us 7 years to build running man up but less than 7 days to ruin it. "

"It's ok haha . Gwenchana . " I said and hugged him back. Then we went to the filming spot together . We were all very sad when filming started but we put on a smile and continued filming . During our break we explained what happened during our visit to Jong kook and Ji Hyo . After we finished explaining , the Pd - nim walked towards us with cups of coffee.

"I'm sorry . SBS did decide it with us and we had no choice but to accept . They wanted to change the whole concept of running man . I tried to keep Jong kook and Ji Hyo as both of you are the ace of running man but SBS would not allow . I'm really sorry. "

"It's ok Pd - nim we would understand . Don't take it on yourself . " I said and patted his shoulder.

Filming was hard and tiring but luckily none of us have to get punished today . We ended filming at 10 pm and I was really hungry . I hurriedly went home as I knew omma would cook for me .

Your pov

It is 10 pm now I wonder if Jaesuk had finished his filming . I began brushing my teeth and got ready to go to bed .

Ring ring

"Yeobeseyo?"

"Sunghee ah its me Jung . I'm having a problem here and I need your advice . Can you meet me at the cafe near your house ?"

"Oh ok Jung give me 10 minutes ." I hung up the phone and quickly changed my clothes. Then I hurriedly left the house .

"Omma I'm going to meet Jung at the cafe opposite my house . He says he needs some advice anyways I'm not bringing my phone as it's going to die soon . 1% . It's charging in my room." I informed my mum then left the house .

Jaesuk pov

After dinner , I decided to call sunghee .

Ring ring ring ring

sorry please call again later

Hmm why isn't she not picking up her phone . I called her again and again and felt that something is wrong . I grabbed my wallet and phone before exiting the house and headed to sunghee's house .

Ding dong ding dong

"Oh Jaesuk why are you here?"

"Annyeong eomma-nim . Is sunghee at home ? Why isn't she picking up her phone?"

"Oh sunghee went to meet Jung at the cafe opposite our house . Her phone had only 1% left so it is charging in her room ."

"Oh I see . Thank you ."

I crossed the road and saw a cafe with brightly lit lights . I entered and saw sunghee with Jung at a table .

"So you were here." I said and put my hand over her shoulder and sat down.

"Oh Jaesuk oppa . Why are you here?"

"I called you but you didn't pick up your phone . I went to your house and eomma-Nim said that you were here with Jung . "

"My phone was about to die so I left it at home . Anyways , Jung was asking me how to confess to a girl that he likes . " I looked at him and he looked down blushing .

"Yah it's nothing to be shy about . Even though I was really shy that time . If you like her just confess to her you are such a nice person I am sure that she will like you back . Once you confess to her and she accepts you , I can say that you will be the happiest man on earth . " I said and glanced at sunghee .

After giving him advice for 15 minutes it was getting late and we left the cafe . I held her hand and slowly walked her home .

"So that was what you felt when I accepted you ? "

"Yep."

"Actually I should be the one who is happy that you liked me . I liked you since running man started and was a big fan . Actually if you were to look into my cupboard I have a whole cabinet full of your posters and merchandise . "

"Really ?"

"Yep . Anyways do you remember that during one fan meet a fan gave you a grasshopper soft toy and asked you to sign her hands ?"

"Yep she was really unique . She was the first fan that gave me a grasshopper Soft toy and asked me to sign her hands . Wait how did you know ?"

"I was that fan girl . Hehe . That day I brought your present but I forgot to bring my notebook so I asked you to sign on my hands . "

"Ah .... I see ....hahaha so forgetful." I looked at her and hugged her tightly . She is so precious to me . I am Glad that she is my fan .

Soon we have to say goodbye , I hugged her and she gave me a kiss on my cheeks .

"Goodnight sunghee . "

"Goodnight Jaesuk oppa . Call me when you reach home . "

"Ok."

I quickly went to my car and drove home . When I reached home , I immediately called sunghee to inform her that I have reached home .