Scandal

Your pov

"Breaking news famous announcer yoo jaesuk is dating millionaire Jung hyuna . It is confirmed by Jung hyuna that they have been dating for 1 month already. However mr yoo jaesuk have yet to confirm. "

What the hell . He said that he had kept our promise . Is he lying to me?

Ding

Jaesuk- sunghee turn off the tv dont watch it .

Jaesuk- please reply me

Jaesuk- dont believe it

Jaesuk-at least say ok

Jaesuk - im coming over .

I dont know what to believe the news or Jaesuk and the last person that i want to see now is yoo jae suk.

Ding dong ding dong ding dong

I knew i was jaesuk so i didnt want to open the door .

Jaesuk pov

"Open the door sunghee. Open this door now." I shouted .

"Please listen to me . Its not like that."

Suddenly it started to rain and lightning struck . Nothing is going to make me leave . I sat outside the door while the rain poured on me . I have waited for 30 minutes but she still didnt open the door. This can't continue i must do something. I called my manager.

"arrange a press conference now."

" yes sir."

To: Sunghee
Please just watch the tv at least.

I left her house and went to the office not caring that i was a total wreck. Eyes red , hair wet and clothes fully drenched.

"Jaesuk ah do you want a change of clothes?" My manager asked

"No lets start this interview immediately."

After settling down questions were all thrown at me .

"Is it true that you are dating Ms Jung hyuna ? "

"What do you have to say?"

"Please tell us how you meet each other ."

"I admit that she used to be my girlfriend but that was when we were 18 and i wasn't famous . She left me after 6 months of dating because i was too poor. Everything is just a scandal . Now in my heart there is someone else . I do not know what you feel about me but Sunghee ah I hope you are watching this ," i put my hand in my pocket and pulled out a small heart " Saranghea" I said and ended my speech. I wanted to meet sunghee right away but i knew i have to find Jung Hyuna to ask her why did she do that.

"Come to the "s" cafe now . " i said sternly then i hung up the call. S cafe is a cafe for celebrities so we can talk freely in the cafe.

Your pov
Jaesuk called me to watch the tv , at first i didnt want to but something inside me told me to . So i turned on the tv. I was crying really loudly when i heard his speech. I was wrong about him.

Jaesuk pov
After waiting for 5 minutes Jung hyuna arrived.

"Why ?" Was the only thing i asked her .

"I want to be back with you oppa ."

"Firstly dont call me oppa . Secondly you were the one who broke up with me when i needed you . And the reason why you broke up with me was because I was poor . Now that I am famous and have a lot of money you came crawling back to me . Stop it Hyuna . I love sunghee and that's it . I have loved you deeply once but you didn't. Please leave us alone . " I said and placed some money on the table for my drinks before leaving.

I drove at high speed to sunghee's house. I want to see her so badly. My head was hurting from all the crying and i started shivering but i couldn't care more I have to see park sunghee she is the only one i want now.

Ding dong ding dong

I pressed the doorbell . Slowly the door opened and i saw sunghee behind it. I immediately rushed towards her and hugged her.

"Sunghee ah . Please believe me. "

Just then I noticed that we weren't alone . Running man were all here. I guess they came to comfort her. I pulled her and went into her room before continuing what i wanted to say.

"Sunghee ah , i know that i am not a very romantic person but please bear with me . I have my flaws and i hope you won't mind. About what happened today I hope you would understand me and love me too. I would do anything for you sunghee ah . I just need you. This may be very sudden but will you be my girlfriend ?" I said and knelt down staring into her eyes.

Your pov

"Will you be my girlfriend?"
My heart fluttered when i heard it . Yoo Jaesuk is asking me out . I was shocked and stunned . I guess he thought that my silence was a no so he said .

"Its fine then . I hope we will still be friends at least. " He said and slowly stood up . Just when he was about to go , i back hugged him and laid my head on his back.

"Who said that i rejected you ? Pabo." I said and smiled.

He turned over and stared at me before thanking me.

"Thank you sunghee ah i will do my best to be a good boyfriend. "

Jaesuk pov

I was so happy and thanked her for accepting me . Then i slowly leaned towards her and our lips touched. I was crying when she accepted my kiss . It was our second kiss. I pulled her closer and and i could feel that she was almost out of breath. We broke apart and i kissed her cheeks .

"Saranghea. Park Sunghee."

"Saranghea. Yoo Jaesuk."

"Woohooo!" All the running man members ran i to the room .

We both blushed at the thought that they heard our conversation.

"Yah hyung take care of her ." Haha said .

"I dont know how you feel but i hope you are watching this Saranghea. " Gary mimicked me and gave his heart to Jong kook. They all teased us .

"Ahh guys did we all miss the ball?"

"Oh ya we all forgot."

"Its ok sunghee ya i guess the day would be greater with you by my side." I said cheesily.