Sick

Jaesuk pov

The running man members left 30 minutes later to give us some time alone. But I wasn't feeling very well.

"Sunghee ah "

"Wae?"

"I dont feel so good."

She placed her hand on my forehead and took it back immediately.

"Oppa you have a fever . Go to my bed and take a rest." She slowly led me to her room and laid me on her bed. Then she wanted to leave .

"Please dont go. " I weakly said . I was afraid that she would be gone when i wake up.

"I have to take a towel to lower your temperature oppa."

I reluctantly let go and watch her walk out. After 2 minutes she was back with a pail of water and 2 towels . She wet the towel before placing it on my forehead and took the other to wipe my arms .

"Yah oppa umm...you...uh..."

"What is it?"

"Ah never mind you can do it yourself . Wipe your chest and stomach area to lower your body heat. Do it yourself." She said and stood up.

"Shouldn't you do it? Im sick." I said and smirked. Then i lifted my shirt for her.

"Yah oppa ." She shouted and turned around .

I chuckled and pulled her on me .

"Wae? Am i too hot for you? Haha " i teased . "Help me sunghee ah" soon she gave up and slowly took up the towel before shutting her eyes.

"You dont have to do it sunghee ah . I can do it by myself. " I told her i dont want her to feel uncomfortable.

Your pov

I cant believe he just lifted his shirt like that. I saw his abs and chest. I was blushing so hard. In the end i still helped him. He told me that i dont have to if i dont want to. He was being so kind so i wanted to help him.

"Its ok oppa ya. Now turn around ." Now i can open my eyes. I carefully wiped his back then pulled his shirt down . I realized that he had fell asleep and left him to cook some chicken porridge. After cooking i went back to change his towel but he woke up.

"Oppa are you hungry? I cooked porridge."

"Ya a little ."

She quickly went out to get a bowl of porridge .

"Say ahh oppa." It reminds me of the time I fed her cereals . I finished every bit of her porridge then we sat together and watch tv together.

Breaking news announcer yoo jae suk scandal is fake?

Yoo jaesuk new girlfriend?

Who is sunghee?

Yoo jaesuk past life

Almost every channel is about me .

"Im sorry sunghee ah"

"Its ok oppa. Lets watch some movies then."

"Annabelle again? So that you can hug me tightly again." I teased.

"No I want to watch fast and furious . Vrommm~ "

"Ok!"

After the movie ends

"Kyayaya the male character is so handsome. What is his real name?" I wanted to search online for it but oppa snatched my phone away.

"Yah am i not handsome enough." He whined and pouted.

"Nope . He looks better." I said and stuck out my tongue. Suddenly he grabbed me and started to tickle me .

"So who's more handsome me or that guy?"

" ahh oppa please stop ahh"

"Say you love me " i said and stopped . Suddenly she sat up and ran away.

"Catch me if you can ." I said and ran away but jaesuk was faster than me. He finally cornered me against the wall .

"I caught you " he said sneakily and pecked me on my lips . Then he chuckled before going back to my room.

"Yah yoo jae suk I don't want to get sick !!" I said and chased after him. We had a great day together and he fell asleep in my house .

The next day

"Yah sunghee why are you so hot? " jaesuk said as he hugged me .

"It must be you !! You gave me the mr yoo jaesuk coolies!!" I whined .

"Haha we are sick together."

"I hate you oppa ! "

"And i love you."