Home sweet home

Your pov

After our honeymoon we went back to Seoul .

"Oppa don't you think that we should have our own houses?"

"Hmmm actually I prepared something when we are having our honeymoon ."

"Huh what is it?"

"I bought a house and had people to renovate it when we are away . I asked for my parents and relatives help with the moving . "

"Really ! I want to see it." I can't believe he has thought of this before me and even prepared it . He nodded and we drove to Gangnam . We stopped in front of a Two story high house .

"Lets go." He said and opened the door for me . I stared in awe when he opened the door . The walls were painted white and baby blue with our photos hanging around .

"This is awesome Jaesuk ."

"Hahaha let me take you on a tour around the house ." He took my hand and we started exploring the house .

"So this is our room , a guest room and lastly uhm..... the room for our kids ." He said and smiled . I just kept quiet and walked into the room . It was ceiling is painted with sky blue paint with stars on it and there is a baby crib at the corner of the room .

"Do you like it?" He said and hugged me .

"Yah oppa I ." Suddenly I felt nauseous and ran to the bathroom .

Jaesuk pov

I was really happy when sunghee liked the room . It was specially painted . Suddenly , when I hugged sunghee , she ran to the bathroom and vomited . I chased after her and was very worried.

"Sunghee what's wrong?" She did not reply and continued vomiting . After 5 minutes she walked out of the bathroom . I hurriedly went to pour some water for her as she rested on the bed .

"Here sunghee . Are you feeling better ?"

"Yea abit ."

"I have called omma and Appa to pack your things here so you can rest here . That cupboard has all your clothes . Have some rest I would go and buy some food for you ok?" She nodded slowly . I hurriedly went out of the house to buy some porridge for her .

Your pov

There is only one possibility of what is happening . I might.....might be pregnant . After Jaesuk left , I went out of the house and went to the nearby clinic to buy a kit . I was so nervous when I was waiting for the results . After five minutes , I walked back to the bathroom to look at the results . After taking a deep breath , I opened my eyes a little and peeked at the stick .

DOUBLE LINE !! IM PREGNANT !!!

How should I tell Jaesuk ? Would he be happy ? I heard the door open and I threw the stick into the bin .

"Oh sunghee ah your awake ." I walked down the stairs and looked at Jaesuk pouring the porridge into the bowl . Ugh how should I tell him ?

"Oppa ."

"Ne."

"I have something to tell you ."

"What is it?" He said and placed the bowl onto the table and looked at me .

"I....I "

"What's wrong sunghee ah?" He said and approached me .

"Uhm....Ithinkiampregnant!" I said Super fast .

"Wait what ? I couldn't catch that ."

"Oppa I think I am pregnant." I said and quickly ran to our room . This is so embarrassing. I hid under my blanket and prayed that he won't come as it would be more embarrassing.

Jaesuk pov

Did I hear that right? Seriously? Sunghee is pregnant ? YES!! I'm going to be a Father . I saw sunghee running into our room . I smiled and went into our room. She was hiding under the blanket . I chuckled and laid down on the bed before hugging her .

"Gomawo sunghee ah ." I said .

"Jinjja? "

"Dae."

"I thought you won't be happy ."
She said and slowly came out of the blanket .

"Why would I not be happy! Being a dad is something I had dreamt of . It's something that is made out of our love sunghee ah ." I said and placed her head on my chest . She hugged me tighter .

"Thank you sunghee ah . Anyways let's go eat the porridge . After that we need to go and tell our parents the news . " I happily said and held sunghee up . She must be very careful. I pulled out the chair for her and began feeding her Porridge.

"Oppa I can do it myself ." She protested . I refused and continue feeding her .

"Say ahh .... " she reluctantly opened her mouth . After feeding her porridge , she went to change her clothes and we headed out . We first went to her parents house .

Ding dong ding dong

After awhile , sunghee's Mother opened the door .

"Oh what brings you here?"

"Eomma-nim we have something to tell you all."

"Come in and have a seat."

After we sat down all three of them crowded around us and motioned us to speak . I looked at sunghee and smiled .

"We have some good news . Uhm Sunghee is pregnant ."

"Really?" Eomma-nim asked ." I'm going to be a Grandmother ." Her Father just looked at me and nodded happily .

"Wow that's fast ." Ji huen said and smirked at me . I just smiled and looked at sunghee while holding her hand . We stayed at her house for an hour and left for my parents house after that.

Well everything is pretty much similar to what happened at sunghee's parents house . They were happy to be grandparents and So Yeon teased me . After our visit we decided to go shopping .

"Sunghee ah isn't this cute ?" I am so excited . These baby clothes are so cute . She nodded and walked towards me . After buying some clothes , we went to eat lunch .

"Oppa I want some pickles."

"Are you sure ? You hate pickles remember ?"

"I just want pickles !" She whined . I surrender and ordered some . Maybe it's some pregnancy craving or something . Soon our food arrived and we ate happily . After eating , I remembered that it is Christmas tomorrow.

"Sunghee ah please wait here I have to buy something ."

"Ok be quick oppa ."

Your pov

When Jaesuk walked away , I remembered that it is Christmas tomorrow , a shop caught my eye and I went in . At a corner of the shop , there is the exact same grasshopper toy that I bought for Jaesuk last time during the fan meet . I hurriedly bought it and went back to the spot . After a while , Jaesuk came back and we went back home .