Running man (2)

Your pov
Everyone was showing of their dance moves to impress us. It was jaesuk's turn he shyly started dancing but when it was the climax he danced like there was no tomorrow and made us all laugh. Finally it was time to choose our partners . I walked behind all the running man members and thought carefully . There is two person in my mind. Either haha oppa or jaesuk oppa . I finally made up my mind and stood behind him. I glanced at Jihyo noona and luna . Noona stood behind Haha oppa (im a hahyo shipper) and luna stood behind gwang soo . I motioned both of them to do it first and i will be last.
"Ok in 3 2 1 "

Jaesuk pov
*jaesuk-ah you know how close sunghee and haha is right ? You mustn't be sad if she does not choose you .*
I sighed and convinced myself to hope for the best and prepare for the worst .

"Ok in 3 2 1 " the pd said

"Yay luna ah " giraffe shouted .

"Wohoo i got chosen ." Haha shouted . *I knew sunghee would choose him i sighed . Whos the last person? No one dared to look back*
Suddenly arms snaked at my waist and someone laid their head on my back .
"Are you surprised oppa ?" A very familiar voice said from behind my back.
I started to grin widely , my heart was pounding so hard I felt that it could just jump out of my mouth.
"Yea i was surprised I thought you would choose Haha ."

"Yah! You guys can stop hugging already. " Jong kook said .

"Your just jealous." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Ok for the rest of the members you can pair up as you like. Then please go and change into your couple shirts ." In the end Jong kook paired up with gary and suk jin with joong ki . We then headed to the changing rooms to change into our couple tee after that we headed to our first destination.

"Couples please hold each other hands so that we don't mess up the different couples. " the pd said .

"Uhh can i hold your hand sunghee ? " my heart was pounding harder .

"Of course oppa its part of the instructions . "
I then slowly took her hand in mine. The first game was to piggyback our partner and reach a destination in a certain amount of time. The second was couple dougeball . Sunghee nearly got hurt as Jong kook shot a very hard and fast ball luckily I jumped in front of her and blocked it. It was really hard and i think i have a bruise now. The third was couple pepero stick game it was so embarrassing when it was our turn . And the last game is couple name tag elimination . We tried our best in the games but we did not win the first two games however we won the third and final game . It was finally time to check in to the hotel and sleep .

"Oppa can you come to my room for awhile I have something for you."

"Ah ok let me go put my stuff down first then I would go over ."

Sunghee agreed and i quickly went to my room to put down my stuff before heading to her room.

"Sunghee? "

"Yep oppa come in."

"Whats wrong?"

"I know that you protected me from jong kook's hard throw today and you have a bruise at your back."

"What how did you know?"

"Hehe i saw you secretly massaging your back in pain. Now lie down i bought some medication."

"Huh no its ok i can do it by myself ."

"No oppa listen to me ok? Now lie down. "

I slowly lied down on my stomach and sunghee lifted me shirt to help me apply the medication.

"Ahh! Sunghee ah not so hard . Please it hurts."

"Im sorry oppa but i have to to help the blood flow . "

After 10 minutes of massage, i thanked sunghee and left her room. To thank her i told her my room number and told her to call me if anything happened.