Apology

Your pov
What happened to the jaesuk i knew ? He was being so cold to me just now . I went to the roof top to cool off . This reminds me of what happened 5 years ago .
Flashback
"Hey Jung want to hang out later after school?" I said and placed my hand on his shoulder. He had been cold to me since morning.

"Leave me alone . Who wants to hang out with you ?" He smirked and left me alone . He was my only best friend in school that time and i felt really lonely . However at night i received a text from him saying :

Jung - I am sorry about the way I treated you just now . My parents have to move to USA for their work and we could never meet again . Please dont forget about me.

You - Jung you pabo ! You should have told me in a better way i was hurt .

Jung- I am sorry got to go see you next time which may be 10 years from now.

I snapped back to reality when jaesuk came to the rooftop.

Jaesuk pov
I ran towards sunghee direction quickly. I must apologize for my actions . Just then i spotted an old uncle selling popcorn candy . I quickly bought a tub and went to find sunghee. *where would she be think jaesuk...... AH she said that she love to go to the roof top to cool off * I immediately ran to the rooftop. Boom i pushed open the door and there she was sitting there.

"O..one second please" i laid down on the floor catching my breath.

"What are you doing here?" She said coldly and prepared to leave .

"Please hear me out ." I quickly got up from the floor and grabbed her wrist.

"I am sorry . It was wrong of me to speak to you like that. Im sorry if i hurt you . I would do whatever for you to forgive me."

"Are you sure? "

"Yes absolutely."

"You have to treat me to korean food now ok?"

He smiled and readily agreed .

"Lets go ."

When we were in the car i kept thinking about why i acted this way . Well other than what i said just now I actually had another reason . She only called haha "oppa" but she calls me by my name . Hmp . I thought and pouted .

"Um... sunghee-ya can you start calling me oppa too? " i shyly said and scratched my nape.

"Hehe ok.......oppa ."

My heart fluttered and i didnt even realize that i was smiling so brightly.

Your pov
Jaesuk promised me that he will treat me korean food . When we are in the car he suddenly ask if i can start calling him oppa . I could see that he was being shy so i agreed happily so that i can bring up the mood. The car ride was so fast and we soon arrived at an authentic Korean food house. We went in and i ordered lots of food . Jaesuk ordered bibimpap and juice .

"Jaesuk oppa can you bring me out on monday? "

"Huh Monday ? I have running man shooting that day."

"Oh its ok then ." Beep beep beep beep

"Oppa I need to pick up a phone call." I walked out of the shop to pick up the phone.

"Yeobeseyo?"

"Hi is this miss park sunghee? "

"Yep you are?"

"I am the PD in charge of the program running man ."