Meeting her parents

Jaesuk pov

"Sunghee ah don't you think we need to meet your parents to let them accept us?"

"Uhhh...."

"What's wrong don't you want to ? "

"My parents were very strict and they did not like my previous Boyfriend so i broke up with him in less than a month. "

" oh I hope they would like me."

We are at my house again in my room . We decided to go to her house later after lunch.

After talking for awhile , I became hungry.

"Lets go eat sunghee ah I am hungry."

We quickly went out of the house and headed to the nearest Korean restaurant for lunch. We ate faster than we thought and now we are heading to sunghee's house.

"Are you nervous?" I asked sunghee while driving .

"Ya...kind of."

"It's gonna be ok, " I assured and held her hand ."but won't your parents know already since we are all over the news?"

"They are always very busy sometimes I only see them once a week . They have no time to rest or watch the tv."

"Oh"

After 5 minutes of driving , we arrived at her door.

"Lets go."

Sunghee took out her house key and unlocked the door.

"Oh sunghee you are back with....." my mum said and her eyes trailed down to our hands. "Who's that?"

"Annyeong I am Yoo Jaesuk . Sunghee's Boyfriend . "

"Yoo Jaesuk . Sounds very familiar. Wait are you the national...."

"Yes I am the national MC ."

"Ahh I see and wait did you say you are sunghee BOYFRIEND?!"

"Yep I did . We are here today to let both of you accept us together."

"Sit down ." She said and we both sat in front of her parents.

Your pov

My heart was beating like crazy since we stepped into the house. I thought they would not recognise Jaesuk but they did. I was so nervous when we sat infront of them . I remember this happening 7 years ago with my ex. I hope things won't turn out like that. Jaesuk could sense that I was nervous and squeezed my hand before giving me a reassuring nod . When my mum called us to sit down , Ji huen came down the stairs .

"Sis your home with your....Boyfriend." He said and smirked.

"Hi Ji huen I am sorry about our first meet I misunderstood you . I hope we can reconcile our misunderstanding." Jaesuk said and stood up to shake hands with my Brother.

"So you both knew each other and you knew that they were dating ." My Mom said raising her eyebrows.

"It was when I called sunghee to fetch me from the airport and she had something to talk to me . That's when he misunderstood us. "

"Oh I see." My mum said

"Even though you are famous for your kind and good personality but how can you assure that I can trust my Daughter to you?" My Father said .

"I promise with my life that I would . I am a man who keeps promises. I assure you that I would not let her cry or get hurt . She is the best woman that I have met and I am willing to give up anything for her . Please accept us . "

"Fine we would but keep your promise or else you should know what I would do. If you dare make her cry you should know what will happen. " my dad said and looked at Jaesuk .

"Yes sir ."

"Call me Appa ."

"Yes Appa ."

A smiled silently crept up my face and I looked at Jaesuk . He looked at me too . His face was confident but inside I knew his heart was about to die from beating so fast.

"Don't make her cry and please bro don't be so easily jealous ." My Brother said and smirked .

"Yah!" I said at glared at him and he chuckled . Then I slightly pulled Jaesuk to my room and closed the door .

"Eikkk oppa." I shrieked softly and jumped on my bed and under my blanket . "That was so embarrassing."

"Hahaha ." He chuckled softly and approached me . He sat on my bed and hugged me . "My heart was about to stop from beating so hard."

"Hmmm sorry to disturb you love birds but mum asked me to tell Jaesuk to stay for dinner." Ji huen said and leaned at my door.

"Ah ok I would stay . " Jaesuk answered . Then Ji huen left and closed the door behind him. I looked down and blushed .

"Yah don't be embarrassed. " Jaesuk said and lifted my head .

"Hehe ok oppa."

We spent the whole afternoon in my room and about 5 o'clock Jaesuk went downstairs to get a cup of water.

Jaesuk pov

I went to the kitchen to pour myself a cup of water and saw sunghee's mum cooking .

"Sunghee can you help me to cook the rice." She mistook me as sunghee.

"Eomma-nim sunghee is upstairs but I can help you if you want."

"Ah Jaesuk ah it's ok ."

" it's ok let me help you. " I put down my cup of water and began helping her , soon I began helping her to prepare the whole dinner. After 1 hour , dinner was ready and I went upstairs to call sunghee. When I went up she was sleeping in the same position as just now. I chuckled and slowly woke her up.

"Sunghee ah wake up dinner is ready."

"Omma let me sleep more. " she said and turned to the other side. I smiled and laid down on her bed before hugging her .

" sunghee ah I am oppa yah not your mum. " suddenly she shot right up and looked at me and pouted.

"Ok ok lets go." I pulled her hand and led her to the living room.

We finished dinner in an hour after talking and joking about . After dinner , my phone rang and I saw that it was haha. I walked out of the house and picked up the phone .

"Yes haha ?"

"Hyung have you heard the news? "

"What news?"

"Aish it seems like you haven't heard . Hyung......Ji Hyo and Jong kook Hyung was kicked out of running man . We are now going to meet at my restaurant to discuss about this. "

"What in the world . I am coming haha wait for me ." I rushed into the house and quickly grabbed my things .

"Where are you going?" Sunghee asked when I zoomed past her .

"There's some problem with running man I am going to meet them now ."

"I'll go with you ."

I looked at sunghee then nodded . I needed some strength from sunghee. I knew how this is going to end so I needed her to be beside me . She hurriedly ran to her room to grab her bag before informing her Mother that we are going out . We hurried out of the house and I arrived at haha's restaurant in 10 minutes . When we entered , all the running man members were there.