Marry me ?

Your pov

The video montage was 10 minutes Long . It included all of our photos and memories together for 3 years . I was so touched .

"Happy third year anniversary sunghee ah . " Jaesuk appeared in front of me wearing a black suit . It looks good on him . "Sunghee ah we have been together for three years now . We have gone through everything together . I'm not good at this so I'm going straight to the point . Sunghee ah I don't want you to call me oppa forever I want you to call me yeobo. I don't want to call you sunghee forever I want to call my Wife . I want to grow old with you and you to bear my children . So sunghee ah will you marry me ?" He said then knelt down in front of me .

"Yes of course ." I said and hugged him tightly . I was crying from his speech and I could feel his heart beating loudly . This is the best surprise ever .

"Kiss him! Kiss him ! Kiss him! " people chanted as they walked out from their hiding spots . Jaesuk looked at me before leaning in and connecting his lips with mine . It was the perfect moment . I can't believe that I am here about to marry a guy I dreamt about years before . Everything was like a dream to me . After that he took out his coat and placed it over me . It was like the other time when I appeared in running man with my short sleeveless dress and he gave me his coat. I looked at him and smiled .

"Next time don't wear something like that . Ok?"

"Hahah ok oppa ." We held hands and were talking to the running man members.

"Oppa I need to go to the bathroom."

"Oh ok be careful ." I nodded and made my way to the bathroom . When I was exiting the bathroom , I saw Jung standing there .

"Hey Jung . How are you ?"

"I'm fine ."

"So how was it ? Did you ask her out ?"

"It's a Long story come let's find a place to sit and I'll tell you the whole story . "

"Ok."

Jaesuk pov

Where is she ? She have been gone for 20 minutes already .

"I'll go see where sunghee is you guys continue talking . "

I hurriedly walked to the bathroom to see if she's somewhere there . When I was heading there , I saw sunghee sitting with Jung and they were talking . I was relieved that she was ok .

"Ya why didn't you tell me that you were talking to Jung ? I thought something happened . " I said and sat beside her .

"Whoops I forgot . Hahahaha. I was asking Jung about the girl that he likes . He already asked her out and she agreed and Guess what ? "

"What ?"

"The girl is ...... your Sister . So Yeon . "

"What seriously?"

"Yep .... I didn't know she was your Sister until sunghee told me so . "

"You can date her but please take care of her and don't make her cry ."

"Ok I promise ."

" Now if you would excuse me I would like to bring my soon to be Wife somewhere ."

"Ya sure go ahead ."

I held her hand and brought her to the front of the stage before going up on the stage .

"Excuse me everybody I would like to sing a song for soon to be Yoo sunghee ." I took the mic and began to sing < As one say >. After the song ended everyone clapped for me . I thanked them and walked of the stage .

"That was awesome ."sunghee said . I chuckled and I thanked her . I took her hand and led her out to the garden . There was no one there . I placed my hand over her shoulder and pulled her closer to me .

"Sunghee ah I am really happy that you accepted me . Thank you for everything . Anyways sunghee ah , I have a question for you . How many kids do you want?"

"I don't know how many do you want?"

"Me ? I want 19 girls and 18 boys hahah."

"Ya ! What am I ? A machine ?"

"Hahaha I was just joking . Maybe one boy and one girl?"

"Hmmm... maybe ."

I looked at her and observed her facial features from the side . She is beautiful . She laid her head on my shoulder and I laid my head on hers . I wish that we could stay in this moment forever .

"Saranghae sunghee ah ."

"Saranghae Jaesuk oppa ."

I smiled as my heart fluttered . I can't believe she is mine now . After awhile we headed back into the ball room and talked with the others . We partied till 12 midnight and I sent sunghee and her parents home .( yep they were there)

"See you tomorrow sunghee ah . " I said And placed a kiss on her forehead .

"See you tomorrow oppa ." She said and went into the house . I then went back to the ball to fetch my parents . In the car , I started talking .

"Hmm so , so Yeon ah why didn't you tell us that you were dating Jung ?" I said and smirked.

"Who is Jung?" My mum asked .

"He is sunghee's childhood bestfriend . I know him as well . He is kind of a nice guy I would say ." So Yeon glared at me from the mirror and I laughed out loud .

"Ahhahahha! It's ok sis ."

Our car ride home was filled with laughter . When I reached home I immediately called sunghee .

"Are you going to bed already ?"

"Yep I am really tired. Have you reached home?"

"Yep I called you immediately when I reached home . "

"Hahaha ok oppa . I am really tired . Goodnight."

"Goodnight ."