Wedding day

Your pov

It is finally our wedding day . So Yeon and Ji Hyo is coming over to help me. I nervously waited for them to come as I ate breakfast .

Jaesuk - Can't wait to see you later .

You- yah stop being so cheesy .

Jaesuk- wae? You don't like it?

You- Hmmm....

Jaesuk - hahaha anyways so Yeon is leaving the house now . She will be over in 5 minutes . How I wish I could see you now.

You- I wish I could too but we can't .

We continued texting and soon so Yeon arrived .

"Are you nervous ?"

"Of course I am !"

"Jaesuk is more nervous than you . Hahaha . He kept walking around the house and checking his suit for tonight . I think he have checked it 5 times already . "

"Hahaha."

I offered so Yeon breakfast and we quickly ate . After breakfast , Ji Hyo noona arrived . We went through everything that is needed for tonight .

"Dress check , makeup check , hair accessories check and lastly shoes ."

"Oh wait shoes ! I think we have to buy them . "

We hurriedly left the house and headed to "M" shopping mall . I smiled as this shopping mall was when Jaesuk got Super jealous with me and Jung .

Jaesuk pov

Soon after so Yeon left running man members arrived at my house .

"Yah Hyung who is going to me the best man ? It's me right?" Haha asked .

"No it's going to be me !" Gwang Soo said .

"Yah stop it ! Since sunghee is close to haha it's going to be haha . " I said and stopped their argument.

"Ehhh Hyung ." Gwang Soo said and pretend to be mad . We all laughed at him.

"Hyung do you have everything already? "

"Uhh I think so ..... Wait ! I forgot the shoes . I think we have to buy it now . "

"Ah Hyung lets go now ." Haha said . We all left the house and went into my car . We are heading to "M" shopping mall. I smiled on our way there as that was where I was jealous of sunghee and Jung . When we entered the shopping mall , we headed to the shoes shop immediately . When we were reaching , I saw a familiar figure standing with ji Hyo and so Yeon . I smiled and signalled the running man members to keep quiet . I slowly walked towards sunghee and when I was behind I slowly wrapped my arms on her waist and rested my head on her shoulder .

"Looking for shoes?" I said .

"Oppa !" She said and turned around I pecked her on her lips when she faced me .

"Yah ! Do that when you are alone !" Jong kook shouted . I turned and sticked out my tongue at him .

"Remember what happened the other time we were here?" I whispered to her .

"Yep you were so jealous of me and Jung . Hahaha!"

"Well how can I not be !"

"Oh ya why are you here anyways ?"

"Well I forgot to buy my shoes." I said and pouted .

"Really same here !" We both laughed and chose our shoes together . Afterwards we went to the same Italian restaurant for lunch . After lunch , we parted ways and went back home .

"See you later soon to be Yoo sunghee." I whispered to her . She giggled and looked down .

Your pov

We had a great time together but we have to part ways soon . We reluctantly left and headed home . There is still four more hours before the wedding but we need to reach there three hours earlier .

"Sunghee ah hurry and go take a bath . We will help you to pack your bag . " Jaesuk and I are going to Jeju island right after the wedding for our honeymoon. I hurriedly went to bath while Ji Hyo and so Yeon packed my clothes . After bathing , they helped me to dry my hair and applied my make up . There was only one hour left until the time we have to arrive at the wedding venue. Ji Hyo noona and so Yeon went out of my room as I need to wear my wedding dress. Soon I am done and I slipped on my high heeled shoes before leaving the house . We arrived 30 minutes later . I went into the holding room and waited there so Yeon accompanied me but she was busy texting Jung .

"So Yeon I'm going to the bathroom."

" ok."

After my business in the toilet I pulled open the door and exited but just then the male toilet opened too.

"Damn you are beautiful." Jaesuk said and leaned on the door while looking at me.

"Yah what's with that face ." I said and flicked his forehead . He chuckled and said .

"I have to go now . I need to welcome the guest see you later . " he said and left . I slowly made my way back to the holding room. After resting for 30 minutes . So Yeon spoke .

" sunghee ah it's time ." I nodded and nervously stood up .

"It's gonna be fine . Don't be nervous ." I thanked so Yeon and walked towards the entrance and saw my Father there . I held my fathers arm and soon the doors open . Music was played and I nervously walked in with my Father . I could see Jaesuk standing at the other end of the room looking at me . When I reached , my Father handed my hand to Jaesuk . We said our vows and soon we are an official couple . I cried when we had to say a speech to my parents and Jaesuk comforted me . Soon we sat down at the table and food started streaming in .

"Is there anything you want to eat ? " my Father asked me . He had always been like that .

"It's ok Appa . I can help her . " Jaesuk said and stood up to take all my Favourite food and placed them before me . My Father looked at him approvingly. Time really flies and 3 hours have past . It is now time to go to Jeju island . My parents , Jaesuk's parents and running man members went to the airport with us .

"Hyung fighting ." Haha said .

"Hyung good luck ." Gwang Soo said and smirked .

"Yah stop it ." I said and smacked them . Running man members all laughed .

"Jaesuk ah come back with at least one grandchildren ok?" His Mother said .

"Omma !" He whined . Soon we entered the gates and headed to our flight .

"I want the window seat . " I said and rushed over .

"Hahaha ok ok."