Jealousy

Jaesuk pov

I quickly walked off to the bathroom but sunghee caught up with me .

"Whats wrong oppa ?" She said a touched my forehead.

"Nothing." I coldly said . Actually everything is wrong. It is wrong that the guy held her by her shoulder. It is wrong that he tried to feed her. It is wrong that that ..... im getting jealous.

"I need to go ." I said i could feel my eyes burning up . I just need some time alone. I immediately left . My appa said that men dont cry but real men cry. I went into a cubicle and let it go. All my frustrations and jealousy. Why am I being like that when we weren't even together in the first place ? I was frustrated with myself . I had my hopes too high . After 10 minutes , i left the toilet . I went back and told the guys i was going to leave first . They were worried and i assured them it was nothing.

Your pov
I dont know why Jaesuk is being like that. But i could see that he cried because his eyes were red. After he left i had lost my appetite and told Jung that i want to go home. He agreed and brought me home . When i reached home I thought about what could be the reason that he is acting this way. Jealousy. That was why. He was glaring at me and jung the whole time and he couldn't take it when Jung was about to feed me. Why must be like that to be honest I fell for him long ago when running man started. He was funny and make lots of jokes. I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes while sighing.

Jaesuk pov
When i reached home my parents ask me what happened but i assured them it was nothing then i headed to my room and locked the door i was not going to let them see me cry. I slid down the wall and buried my head in my knees . *why is it so hard to love someone?* I took out my phone and looked through all the pictures we took together during filming. I sighed and closed my phone before going to take a long warm bath.

Your pov
Its been weeks and jaesuk oppa was not picking up the phone and replying my text. Jung had actually gave me a modeling offer in usa for 3 years . I accepted as it was the only way i can be successful . But i want to see jaesuk before I leave . I sighed and decided to visit his house. I knew where he stays because i went there before.

Ding dong ding dong

"Oh sunghee ya come in." Jaesuk's omma opened the door.

"Annyeong I am looking for jaesuk oppa. Is he in?"

"Yep he is upstairs in his room. You should know which is his right ?"

I nodded and thanked her. When i stood outside his door i took a deep breath before knocking. He opened the door and behind it revealed a messy hair and red eyes oppa.

"Why are you here?"

"I have something to talk to you about can i come in?"

"Yeah." He stood aside and then closed the door behind him. "Now talk"

"Oppa Jung gave me an offer to go modeling in usa for 3 years . "

"Go then why are you telling me?"

Jaesuk pov
"Go then why are you telling me?" I said like i dont care but deep down i didnt want her to go.

"Oppa i know you are jealous . Please wait for me and dont forget about me . Work hard oppa see you 3 years later. She said and hugged me tightly. *how how did she know that? And she wants me to wait for her which means she likes me ?*

I hugged her tightly and assured her that i will wait for her. After that she left i knew it would be hard for me to not see her for 3 years but i want her to be successful. I asked her what time is she leaving i want to send her off she says its two hours from now . Im going to fetch her later and bring her to the airport.

2 hours later

I stood in front of her house and knocked . Soon she opened the door with two big luggages . I chuckled and help her to put it in my car . When we arrived the airport i helped her to pull one of the luggages luckily there was not much people at that time or there would be a commotion.

"Sunghee ah im sorry " i said and pressed my lips on hers i thought she would push me away but she kissed me back. I was smiling when our kiss ended now i know she like me too.

"Bye sunghee i will work hard and wait for you." I shouted . She grinned and waved back. I smiled and walked out of the airport touching my lips . My heart fluttered again.