Nightmare

Your pov
When Jaesuk left i went to brush my teeth and prepared to sleep. It is going to be a long day tomorrow. Soon i fell asleep.

"Sunghee ah ~ sunghee~ ya sunghee look at me . Ay im talking to you . " I looked around me i was in the world of mirrors . I see jaesuk oppa in every mirror around me . Suddenly someone grabbed me and pushed me infront . My legs cant move and i thought i was going to fall flat on my face . Suddenly the floor swallowed me and i was in a creepy old house .

"Jaesuk? Oppa? Anyone?" I shouted .

"Your dead .... dead dead." Suddenly a clown started chasing me i took of running but my legs cant run fast . The clown was starting to get closer to me . I screamed and entered a room and shut the door tight.

"Mama mama " a doll called.
I looked around me and saw that there were dozens of dolls that look like annabelle in the room all calling for me . Suddenly they all stood up and walked towards me while calling me their mother. I slid down the door and kneeled down before crying . Suddenly , i could not breathe and i shot up in my bed . I started crying and hiding myself in the blanket. I don't know what i should do . I took the telephone up and called jaesuk oppa room since I didn't know haha's.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Oppa....its me .... ," i couldn't take it anymore i burst out in tears.

"Sunghee ah what happened ? I am coming over right now."

Ding dong ding dong

"Sunghee its me oppa open the door ."

"Are you sure its you?"

"Yes hurry open the door"

I quickly ran to the door and opened it . Behind it revealed a sleepy and half awoken jaesuk oppa .

"Oppa ah !! " i cried and hugged him tightly.

"Hush hush .... what happened ?"

"I had a bad dream there were clowns and dolls chasing me. " I said and cried again.

"Its ok its over now."

Jaesuk pov

I was in the middle of a deep sleep when the phone rang . At first i did not want to pick it up but i had a feeling that i should . When i picked up i heard sunghee crying at the other line . I was so worried i grabbed my spectacles and rushed out of my room . When she opened the door she hugged me and continued crying. From then on i had the urge to protect her . I led her to her bed and poured her a cup of water. Then I laid her down on her bed .

"Oppa please dont go until I fall asleep . "

"Ok i wont go ."

Suddenly she hugged me and laid on my chest . I was so shocked but I let her continue as i knew she was scared. Without knowing, i fell asleep with her head on my arm and her other hand hugging me and i hugged her back. We slept in that position till the next morning .