We are 7012 !

Your pov

Jaesuk and I hurriedly entered the restaurant and sat down . I could feel the tension in the room.

"So what happened ?" Jaesuk asked .

"Jong kook Hyung and Ji Hyo were kicked out of running man without knowing . They only knew it through the news the next day . We were thinking if we should..."

"Leave together?" Jaesuk finished haha's sentence . They all slowly nodded.

"We are 7012 and will always be . Having them kicked out like that without even knowing is unfair to them . If both of them leave there would only be the few of us left . " Gwang Soo said and all of us nodded .

"Ok then . I'm going to quit . Who's in?" Jaesuk said and put his hand in the middle . Slowly one by one they placed their hands on top of one another .

"Running man fighting!" They cheered soon after all of them left . Jaesuk looked at me and signaled that we should go . We thanked haha for the meal and headed off.

"Oppa I would drive . I know you are very tired. " he slowly nodded and hugged me tightly.

"It's ok oppa just let it out. " I hugged him even tighter . Slowly I felt wet hot tears on my shoulder and Jaesuk shoulder shaking . I rubbed his back and kissed his cheek .

"Gomawo sunghee ah . I'm sorry that I made your shirt wet . " he said and looked at me .

"It's fine . " I said and held his face . His eyes were red from crying and his face shows signs of fatigue. He leaned towards me and kissed me . I knew he needed comfort from all these drama . Soon , we went into his car and I drove him home.

"Thanks sunghee ah . Call me when you reach home." I waved him goodbye and made my way home. I smiled at how funny we were . It was usually the girl who would cry and the guy who would comfort her but now I was the one comforting him and he was the one crying. When I reached home , my phone rang . It was Jaesuk .

"Have you reached home?"

"Yep I just stepped into the house . "

"Ok goodnight. I......uhh..... I'm just saying this once . I love you . "

"Hehe ok oppa bye." I teased him.

"Yah ! Aren't you gonna reply me ?"

"Reply what ? " I acted dumb .

"What I said . The uh....Aish never mind ."

"Hehe I love you too oppa." I said and laughed at how flustered he was .

"Uh...um....ya and um that well good night." He stuttered.

"Good night oppa. " I said and smiled . He was so shy . We soon put down the phone and I went to wash up .

Jaesuk pov

I was so flustered after the phone call. I definitely felt better with sunghee with me . I was so glad that she went with me just now. I felt so much better . Well I Guess good things are not forever , running man was something good that happened in my life but I guess everything just have to come to an end . I smiled and made my way to my room.

"Look at that ! Someone's smiling so brightly that I can't see. "So Yeon , my Sister , said as she walked infront of me .

"Ya stop it . " I said and looked at her however I just can't stop smiling .

"Someone's in love ~ " she sang as she skipped away from me.

"Ya !" I said and chased her around the house .

"Jaesuk and so Yeon stop chasing each other and get ready for bed. " omma said .

"Arasseo!" So Yeon said and stick her tongue out at me before going to the room. I sighed and slowly walked into my room. I quickly brushed my teeth and washed up before heading to bed . Tomorrow is running man filming day , running man members have all decided to meet up an hour before the filming to talk to SBS . I soon fell asleep while smiling as I thought of sunghee.

Next morning

"Oppa wake up ." Someone called .

"Let me sleep ." I said and turned to the other side .

"Are you sure you don't want to wake up ? I'm going to leave then ." A familiar voice said . I immediately stood up and looked at the door . There stood sunghee and so Yeon . I pulled sunghee on my bed and sleepily .

"Why are you here so early ?"

"Remember you are going to meet the running man members 1 hour earlier? "

"Ohhh ya I forgot . " I said and hurried up .

Your pov

"Sunghee ah can you help me choose my outfit?" He said while brushing his teeth.

"I'm just gonna leave you two alone ." So Yeon said and left. I opened oppa's cupboard and took out a white Long sleeve hoodie with his Favourite Long blue jeans . Then I went to his hanger and took his blue cap . Just then oppa came out of the bath room. He hurriedly took off his shirt as he exited the bathroom.

"Yah I'm still here ."

"Hehe it's ok sunghee ah." I hurriedly turned around and closed my eyes .

"Just tell me when you are done . Anyways you must be wondering why I am here . Eomma told me that she would be leaving early for work so she can't make you breakfast so I made something simple as your breakfast . "

"Ahh I see anyways I'm done . " I turned around looked at him before taking up his cap and putting it on his head .

"Kyeopta! Hurry go eat your breakfast or else you will be late . "

He hurried downstairs and I gave him his sandwich and some scrambled eggs . After 10 minutes of gobbling down the food he thanked me and left .

"Oppa fighting !" I cheered

"Gomawo. Come let me fetch you home before I go to SBS ."

"Uh ok." Jaesuk insisted to bring me home before going to work.

Jaesuk pov

I quickly drove sunghee home and left for SBS . It is going to be tough but we can do it . I met the rest at a cafe near SBS when I entered they were eating breakfast.

"Hyung sit down order something to eat ." Haha said .

"No it's ok sunghee made me breakfast."

"Oh I see . Hyung her sandwich and scrambled eggs were nice right?"

"How did you know?"

"Well we were very close and she used to make me breakfast all the time,"He said and smirked . "Jealous?" He teased .

"Yah stop it ." I said and flicked his forehead.

"Hurry up and eat and lets go meet SBS . " suk jin said . We all nodded and they hurriedly ate .