Dinner at his house

Its nearly 5 and i started preparing . After taking a shower i slipped on a blue polo shirt and baby blue jumper suit with black nike shoes. I looked at the time it was 5.30 pm. Jaesuk's house is just 3 streets down my house and only takes me about 5-10 minutes to get there. I laid on my bed and scrolled through my feed.

Jaesuk pov
I told my parents that sunghee was coming and my younger sister teased me about it . Although i told her to stop it but i wanted her to continue. Hehe . Its was 5.55 pm and sunghee is coming soon. Ding dong
I hurriedly went to open the door but my mum beat me to it.
"Oh hello you must be sunghee. I am jaesuk's omma, kim so jung you can call me omma . "
"Hello nice to meet you too. Oh annyeong jaesuk-ssi and.."
"Yoo soyeon nice to meet you . So are you my brothers girlfriend? "
"Huh uh n..no i..i am not . Just friends."
"Yah ! Watch it ! Dont make her uncomfortable. Anyways come in sunghee ."
She carefully walked in and bowed to my father. She's really cute. *jaesuk ah stop falling* Dinner was not awkward surprisingly because sunghee kept making jokes and laughing at mine. After dinner i invited her to my room to watch some movies. Even though we had just met but we treat each other like a long lost friend although i wanted to be more than that.
"Lets watch annabelle alright?"

"Uhh ok.."

She seems a little scared and i was worried.

"If you dont want to its ok we can watch something else."

"Its ok i am fine."

Sunghee pov
Jaesuk's mothers cooking was daebak!! After dinner jaesuk ask if i want to watch a movie and i said ok but he wanted to watch annabelle . I agreed although i didn't really want to . Suddenly in the middle of the movie , annabelle suddenly popped out of nowhere. I shrieked and grab what ever was near me to hide it from my view.

"Yah sunghee its over." I heard jaesuk saying .

I slowly looked up and realized that i was holding onto him . I immediately let go and sat back up .

"Sorry i was too scared."

"Its ok ."

Jaesuk pov
Suddenly annabelle came out of nowhere and sunghee screamed and hug me . My heart started racing quickly and i began sweating . However i tried to stay calm and softly told her when the scene is over . I could sense that she is embarrassed as she quickly sat right up . I paused the movie and looked at her .
"I can see that you are very scared why not we get to each other better instead of watching this ?"

"Oh ok great idea!"

Our day ended two hours later which consists of chatting and laughing. I learnt a few things about her.
1. She is new and rising model .
2. She has a younger brother named park ji huen .
3. Her parents are very protective over her.
And lots more...
That night i fell asleep with a smile on my face .