Honeymoon

Jaesuk pov

After 1 hour of flying we finally at Jeju island .

"Sunghee ah wake up ."

"We arrived ?"

"Yep."

After alighting the plane , we immediately headed to the hotel as it is 1 am in the morning . When we went into our hotel room sunghee went to the bathroom to change .

"Oppa I will bath tomorrow ." She said and laid down on the bed . I smiled and went to change too before heading to bed . I hugged sunghee and immediately fell asleep .

Next morning

I woke up to the smell of pancakes . I looked beside me and saw that sunghee was missing . Grabbing my spectacle I went out of the room . I saw sunghee standing in the kitchen cooking . Our hotel room is like an apartment . I walked behind her and hugged her .

"Why are you up so early ?"

"I just wanted to make breakfast for you . Anyways oppa go brush your teeth your breath stinks ."

"Yah! Anyways , omma said to come back with a grandchildren for her ... " I said and hugged her tighter . I could hear her heartbeat increasing .

"Y....yah....oppa . Ummm."

"Hahaha kyeopta." I said and walked towards the bathroom.

Your pov

I was so embarrassed when he talked about the grandchildren topic but luckily he left to brush his teeth afterwards . I sighed and continued making breakfast . After 5 minutes , the pancakes are done and Jaesuk just came out of the bathroom .

"What do want to drink ?"

"Hmm anything ." I smiled and made two cups of tea .

"So sunghee ah . What do you want to do today ?"

"I want to go to the beach !! Oh wait I have to check if Ji Hyo and so Yeon packed my swimsuit . "

"Didn't you pack your bag ?"

"Nope I went to bath and they packed it for me . I hope they don't pack anything weird . "

"It's ok if they did ." He said and smirked .

"Yah stop it!" I said and flicked his forehead .

"Wae? We are married !" He said and stuck out his tongue .

"Oppa !" I said and looked at my food embarrassed.

"Hahahaha!" He said and laughed at me . I got down of my chair and walked behind him before jabbing him at his sides and constantly tickling him .

"Ah ahhahaha ah s....stop ah please . Ahhh." He screamed as I tickled him . He soon fell of his chair and laid on the floor . I gave him one last jab and ran to our room .

"You cannot catch me !" I said and stuck out my tongue at him .

"Yah you!" He said and got up before chasing me . Although I was infront of him , he can still catch up with me . He caught me and laid me on the bed . Thinking he would just let me go I laid down peacefully . But instead , he attacked me with more tickles .

"Yah oppa stop ahh please ."

"Say sorry oppa "

"Ahhhaha sorry oppa !"

"Good..." he said and patted my head . I looked at him and pouted .

"Wae ? Don't you want to go to the beach?"

"I want to !" I said and quickly went to my luggage to take out my swimsuit . I hope noona and so Yeon have packed my one piece zip up swimsuit . I fumbled through the luggage and took out a small plastic bag . When I opened it up , I saw a two piece swimsuit and a note .
{Don't wear that one piece anymore wear this - so Yeon}
Holy crap . How am I going to wear this without dying of embarrassment. I don't think I can go to the beach anymore .

"Uhhh oppa I don't think I want to go to the beach anymore ."

"Huh why ? Are you feeling ok?"

"Umm it's just that umm So Yeon didn't pack my one piece zip up swimsuit and instead she packed a two piece . I don't think I can wear that ."

"Ahh it's ok sunghee ya just wear my shirt over later when you are in the water no one can see you ."

"But...."

"But what?" Jaesuk said cutely and blinked at me .

"Ugh fine ." I walked back to the room and grabbed the swimsuit and one of Jaesuk's shirt and my pants before heading to the bathroom . After 5 minutes I walked out of the bathroom.

"Oppa I'm done ." I said and walked out . Jaesuk was sitting on our bed with a cooler box .

"Lets go!" He said happily and held my hand before walking out . The beach was just a 5 minutes walk away from our hotel .

"Wah the beach !" I said and ran towards the sea . Jaesuk smiled and followed me behind . We found a spot a placed our stuff down .

"Lets go and swim !" Jaesuk suggested and he stood up .

"Uhh you can go alone . I'll be fine here ."

"Wae? Swimming alone is not fun !" He whined .

"Fine ! Just turn around first . " He obeyed and turned around . I sighed and slowly slipped out of jaesuk's shirt and my pants .

"Oppa lets go now ! It's embarrassing."

"Wae?" He said and turned around . His mouth dropped open and stared at me when he saw me in my two piece .

"Yah stop staring ."

"Wow you are hot sunghee ah ."

"Oppa lets go now !" I said and walked towards the beach .

"I'm coming !" He shouted and when I turned back he was shirtless and running towards me . I started running away from him and into the water . But he soon caught me .

"Ahaha I caught you !" He said and hugged me . I could feel his body when he hugged me and I blushed while looking down . Suddenly, someone splashed water on me and I looked back . It was Jaesuk .

"Yah I'll get you !" I said and swam towards him . We were playing in the water for three hours when I got hungry .

"Oppa I'm hungry ."

"Ah lets go eat the sandwiches I made . " he said and ran extra fast to our spot . Soon he came back with a towel and his shirt .

"Wear this sunghee . There are a lot of guys looking your way . "

"Ahh gomawo ." I hurriedly took his shirt and slipped it on before taking the towel to dry my hair. I was starting to feel more and more uncomfortable as guys were practically staring . I gulped and walked towards Jaesuk oppa. He grabbed me and sat me into the shade and blocked me from the guys .

"Next time just wear my shirt to swim."

"Ahh ok oppa ." I said and smiled .After our snack , we went back to the hotel room .

"Oppa I'm going to bath."

"Ok." I quickly took some clothes and headed to the bathroom . We spent the rest of the day cuddling on our bed and watching tv. This day couldn't be any better .