chapter 2 Team 8

(Before I begin this is her weapon that she uses. Its a normal small hand held fan.)

*Knock knock*

*Knock knock*

"Come in!" I heard lady Tsunade say.
"Oh Michigo. Here is Naruto. He will be showing you around."

"Believe it!" Naruto said interrupting. Making her grow an irk mark.

Uh oh. Now you've done it.

"NARUTO! PIPE DOWN. I WASN'T FINISHED YET! Now then. This is your sensei Kurenai. She will be training you. You are now a Shinobi of the Hidden Leaf."

"Hello there. You must Michigo Kagami. She told me about you before you came. It will be interesting having you on my team." Kurenai sensei said as she turned to fully face me. I just thanked kami I bathed and looked decent. I didn't want to be seen as I was yesterday.

"Yes mam'. Thank you Kurenai sensei. Thank you for having me on your team. I look foward to training with you." I said with a 90° bow.

"So now that we're all done here let's go get some ramen before I show you around the village! Come on Michigo!" Naruto said grabbing my hand and dragging me out the door before I could object.

"Hey um Naruto, was it?"

"Yeah watcha need?" He said still dragging me.

"Um we didn't get dismissed. Won't she yell at you and me?" I questioned in fear that I might've already gotten in trouble.

"Na' Grandma Tsunade is cool. Even if she does she'll blame me because I'm the one dragging you. Anyways." He reassured me with a closed eyed smile.

"Well if your sure because I really don't want to get in trouble. I just got here and I would really like to stay. The people here seem nice unlike back at my home village." I said looking down as I aloud myself to be dragged.

"Hey, grandma Tsunade may be strict but she definitely won't be kicking you out. Not after she just allowed you to stay. Even if she did I won't let her. You're my friend." He reassured me with a closed eyed smile and giving me the thumbs up.
"Ah here we are. Hey Ayame two big bowls of miso ramen with pork!"

"You got. Is this your new girlfriend?" I heard her question and when she did I saw Naruto's face go red hot.
I mentally laughed.

"Whhaaaa..... no no no... this is Michigo. She's new here and I'm here giving her a tour of the village." He replied quite frantically waving his hands in the air.

"Oh ok then. Welcome to the village. So where do you come from Michigo?" She answered adjusting her questions to me while placing our bowls in front of us.

"Thanks for the food and I came from the Mist village. This is my second day. So far I'm liking it here. Everyone is so nice." I answered sweetly while eating my ramen. I had barely started my bowl when I see Naruto is on his second slurping it down to nothing.