chapter 40

Neji pov

We had entered the hokage's office once had permission. And of course the jounin  that was at the scene last night was there now.

"Hello you three. We're just waiting on a few more people." The hokage lady Tsunade greeted.

It took about five minutes but we heard the knock that we long waited for. They had entered and shut the door as this was a private meeting. We couldn't have the village in an uproar.

The ones that had entered the room was Shikamaru, Choji, Naruto, Shino, Kiba, and Lee. It seemed like the only genin here was the males. Why? I didn't know but I had a feeling I was about to find out.

"Ok so now that you're all here I want to discuss the incident that went on last night." She said getting serious. I glanced towards Shikamaru wanting to know his opinion.

"Do you mean that explosion we heard near the Hyuga compound?" He asked frowning. She nodded immediately.

I knew he'd know about it. That mysterious man wasn't exactly quiet.

"Yes. I want to explain what happened last night to those of you who didn't see." Lady Tsunade said seriously. It took a bit for her to relay the information to them. After she had shared what she knew it was our turn. We shared everything that happened and our hypothesis.

I glanced around the room to see most of them frowning as if it thought. Naruto was the one of us who was shivering in fear.

"So he can survive an attack from Masato and Rintaru?" Shikamaru muttered in question. I knew if anyone could figure it out it'd be him.

"That would be the case yes." The hokage answered thinking it over.

"Sealing. We have to use a sealing jutsu." Shikamaru said looking directly at her. "Do we have any ninja who can use a  sealing jutsu?"

"I don't believe anyone in the leaf village can use sealing. Our friends from the Sand can. They have shukaku's sealing." Lady Tsunade said frowning.

"They're our only chance at defeating this guy." Shikamaru explained calmly.

"Alright then. Shizune send out a carrier pigeon immediately." The hokage snapped.

"Right away mam'." She said as she rushed out of the room with TonTon in her arms.

"Alright then until we hear word from our friends from the sand I want everyone in this room to remain on standby until further notice." Lady Tsunade commanded. She was met with a unison of 'yes mam'.

We were dismissed and left to roam the village.

3 days later we were called back up to the office and we were given the plan to lure, catch and seal this mysteries man.

(Sorry skipping past the fight. Mainly because I couldn't think of a way to defeat him.)

It didn't take long to retake the village and seal him. We were back in the hokages office and giving our thanks to our friends from the sand and seeing them off.

Later that day...

"So Masato. I want you to come with me." I said calmly as we watched the sunset shining behind us.

I looked towards Rintaru to see him grinning. He mustve known what I was thinking.

I wanted Masato alone for tonight. I wanted to try something new.

"Uh.. sure. Where do you want to go?" Masato asked curious. He tried to look calm but I could see straight through him. He was extremely nervous.

"Lets go." I said softly gesturing for him to follow me. I lead him to the grassy plain that I took him to last time.