chapter 6 The unknown vistor

I woke up with in a cold sweat not because I had a bad dream but because I thought I felt hot breath breathing on my face. I could've swore I heard a low growl sound as well. But when I woke up nothing was there.

"Maybe I was just dreaming. Yeah that's it I was dreaming." I decided to try to go back to sleep. But again I heard a growl sound. But this time I heard it from across the room. So instead of waking up like I did before I just peeked an eye open and saw nothing. So I sat up and looked around my room again.

"Hmm nothings here. Maybe it ran into another room." With that in mind I started to shiver. The smart side of me kept saying stay put and don't move. But the other rebellious side said go check it out.

And like the stupid person I was I went to search for whoever was making those scary sounds. Just as a precaution I pulled a kunai knife and a flashlight to see. I didn't want to use the lights because what if it vanishes like before. If it even is the same thing that got in before.

I slowly but surely walked out of my bedroom  and slowly walked down the hall. I didn't see anything in the bathroom nor the kitchen or living room either.

Maybe it was just my imagination.

It was just when I let my guard down that I heard the growls again but this time it was directly behind me. I felt it's hot breath breathing down my neck and it was so close to me that I even felt a little drool dip on the back my neck. I felt it slowly graze it's teeth on my skin. My heart was pounding out of my chest. I froze in fear. I dared to move a single hair for if I did I was scared it would've attacked me. I couldn't out run it not when it was literally dripping drool on me. I felt as if I was a mouse cornered in the lions den. That I couldn't escape. My only hope was to see when my chance of escape was. To see if it even backed off in the slightest. But that was like asking kami to make pigs fly. It was hungry and I was his prey. I was scared shitless because I didn't even know what this thing was. And to be quite honest I didn't want to either.

To my luck I heard a floor creak behind me and I didn't feel it's breath on me anymore. It seemed as if it was giving me a chance to run. But like any predator. They like to chase there meals. And it was my only chance of escape so I took it. I took off out my door as fast as I could. The adrenaline in me was pumping. I didn't know where I was running off to but all I knew was I needed to run and away from there. Soon after I heard heavy footsteps trotting behind me as if mocking me saying I wasn't fast enough for It. It only scared me more when I heard the heavy footsteps coming closer into a full blown run. It only gave me more adrenaline. It was coming closer and closer and closer still. Until it was so close that I could hear it's low growls again. I started to panic. I needed a place to hide and quickly before it caught up because if it caught up I was as good as dead. The only thing in sight was the Hyuga conpound. And to be quite honest I hated that hyuga kid. But it was either him or my life. I decided to put that aside and take shelter here as fast as possible hopefully without being seen by anyone. If any hyuga members saw me they'd give me away to this creature.

To help run even faster I used up most of my chakra to the bottoms of my feet and I sprinted off faster than lightning.
I reached the hyuga compound and saw an open window I didn't want to look back to see if it saw me or followed because if I did I was sure to scream, panic and wake the whole village. And like before it would've made me look like a fool. So jumped through the window and waited as quietly as possible without a sound for about ten minutes. I didn't hear anything from outside so decided to be brave and take a look outside to my luck it didn't follow. I also thought it was best to take shelter here for the night. I fell asleep leaning against the wall and fell right asleep. I didn't look to see whose room I was in but quite frankly I didn't even care. All I cared about was staying put and not getting eaten alive.