chapter14 jounin written exam

I was super nervous when I got to the exam room. There had to be at least 58 or so chunin there. I was the only genin.

"Alright take your exam form and trade it in for a number then when you're all seated you will be given your exams. Once you start your exam you will have ninety minutes to complete the exam." One of the jounins said. If my memory recalls I believe his name might've been Ibiki.

It took us about thirty minutes to get acquainted with our seating and test forms.
"Alright begin!" With that said I flipped my test over and started. Thank kami these were all easy for me. If it hadn't been for Lord Orochimarus library and research lab I wouldn't have been able to answer these.

"Times up. You will receive your test results in one week. Your dismissed. " Ibiki announced before we all dispersed. When I exited the building I noticed my team along with Guy sensei were standing nearby waiting. I assumed they waited for me but why was my question. Anyhow I raced over to see what was up.

"Hey guys." I said a little happy. I was happy that the test was over. Well the first part was. Right now all I wanted was to see if I passed. I guess that gives me more time to train before I have to go up against my senseis.

"How'd ya do Michigo?" Guy sensei asked with a smile as I came over. His teeth sparkled like they always do when he smiles. I inwardly laughed at this.

"It was easy thanks to my prior knowledge. However I can't give anything away. You know for the rest of you when you take your jounin exams." I said. I gave a sad smile to Neji and Lee. I knew they would want to know but I couldn't give anything away.

"That is ok. I will pass the jounin exams on my own." Lee said with an encouraging smile. I laughed at his enthusiasm. If they took the exams right now they would most definitely fail. None of these guys are ready. Not even Neji.

I looked to Neji to see what he would say but he said nothing. Which made my heart sink but it didn't last long because he smiled at me and winked. He was sitting in a tree behind them.  I felt a blush start to creep up my neck so I quickly turned away from them.

"Hey guys I just remembered Almira is at home alone. I will go check up on her. I'll meet you guys at the training grounds soon. K?" I said running off. I heard Guy sensei and Lee say ok. Tenten just huffed but I swore I heard Neji chuckling. He was the only one who knew why I had run off and I knew that he wasn't going to let me live it down.
----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry so short guys. I had writers block. I will update soon I promise. Hope you guys like the book. Vote and comment. I could use feedback.
Thanks