chapter 17 Team 5

The next morning I woke up and started breakfast. For once Almira wasn't awake.

I inwardly chuckled at that. That I actually woke up before her. I did however fall asleep before her so I didnt know exactly when she fell asleep.

It was 6:30 in the morning. I grabbed myself some fruit and a glass of milk putting it on the table. I quickly prepared Almira's food before sitting Down. That way I don't have to prepare it later.

Besides it wasn't like it was going to go bad or anything.

I was quietly eating my breakfast waiting for Almira to wake up when I heard a knock on my door.

Strange no one but the hokage and my team knows I'm back. And they don't know where I live.

That knock immediately woke up Almira.

"Who could that be? No one we know knows we got back." She asked me still laying down in her bed which was placed in the living room next to the couch in the far corner of the room.

"Well don't know til we open it." I answered putting down my fruit heading for the door.

Apparently I was too slow because they knocked again.

Ok sheesh I'm coming.

Almira chuckled a little. "They think your asleep." I just rolled my eyes at her comment before I opened the door.

"Michigo Lady Tsunade is waiting for you in her office." It was Shizune. Her assistant. I nodded and closed the door to finish eating. 

"Come Almira. Eat quickly so we can go."
Almira obeyed.

Soon after we left for her office. I was wondering if it could be that we could meet up with our team.

I knocked twice before getting permission to enter. Soon enough my theories were correct my team was here along with my captain.

"Now that you're all here you can start your training. I thought it was best to meet up here since no one mentioned anything." She explained. I nodded understanding.

"Come lets go train. Follow me." All three of us nodded and then we were off to train.

While were on our way to the training grounds I noticed it was the training grounds my old team trains at, Guy sensei's team.

"Hey captain Yamato." I asked a bit quiet. Too quiet for my regular personality.

"Yes Michigo? What is it?" Captain Yamato looked back towards us. Well to be more specific me.

"Uhm.. isn't this where Guy sensei's team trains?" I asked curious. I wasn't complaining or anything it was just that I was afraid of these kekkei genkai users might hurt Neji or Lee.

"Yes it is. Were sharing the training grounds. As the others are taken. Besides Guy's team are taijutsu users. They wont be in the way much." He smiled before turning forward to keep walking.

I understood now. Kurenai sensei's team is tracking. Guy sensei's team is taijutsu. And my new team is kekkei genkai. Kakashi's team and Asuma sensei's team in ninjutsu.

I can see the hokage picked the teams well. It just so happenes that two kekkei genkai users turned up or maybe was it that she asked? Who knows. All I'm thankful for is that our team work could enhance our abilities together and make us practically the strongest team in the leaf village. She also picked a Captain that could cancel out our jutsus. She did well.

We finally arrived at the training grounds. I noticed Neji and his team haven't arrived yet.

"Hey Captain Yamato what time is it?" I asked. He simply answered seven in the morning.