Chapter 8

"Hey Michigo are you ready to go?" I heard Neji say to me snapping Tentens attention to him with a look of shock upon her face.

"You're going with her to the hokage? I thought it was private matters?" Tenten snapped her head at me glaring at me for taking his attention away from her.

"Yes Tenten. We are going to the hokage together. She has some issues we have to discuss." He answered getting annoyed with her.

"If she's going then maybe I should too." She suggested clearly not liking that I am going with him alone.

Does she think we have something going on? God I hope not.

"No Tenten. This is between us and the Hokage only. No one else comes. I'm sorry but we must get going." Neji said turning to me and nodding to me signaling that we should go. I nodded in return then we set off leaving a furious Tenten behind. When I passed I could've swore I heard her whisper something along the lines of 'this isn't over  ' under her breath. Whatever that meant I had no idea. All I was worried about was that creature breaking in my apartment.

When we were close enough to the hokage tower I spoke up.

"Do you think the hokage found something? You know about my situation?" I asked nervously as I kept my head down and twiddled my hands in front of me.

"I don't know but all we can do is go and check to see if she has a solution to this ghost problem of yours." Neji said honestly. He seemed nicer and less rude when we were alone but when we were with others he was rude and mean to me again. I don't understand this boy. Why does he have to be so complicated.

"It's not a ghost Neji. It's a real live creature that wants to either eat me for dinner or scare me out of the village. Why can't you open your eyes and see this?" I spat out letting my anger get the best of me as I stopped walking and glared hard into his back side.

"You know glaring at me won't solve your problem and for your information my eyes see everything and one thing is a fact. There is nothing in your apartment thats out of place. Everything is completely fine. Your locks aren't destroyed, your door is fine. Nothing can get in. So I really don't see what your afraid of." He answered in a calm voice as he kept walking without even stopping or turning around to look at me. At first it puzzled me as to how he knew I was even glaring but then I remembered that he has the byakugan. Those eyes that apparently see all. One question remains to me is can he see me? Can he see who I truly am? Can he see what I am hiding deep down? Maybe not otherwise he might be different towards me. That just proves his eyes can't see everything.

"Are you coming? Or do you want me to leave and let you handle your own problems?" This time he actually stopped and waited for me. He snapped me out of my trance and I had to run to catch up. I just nodded and without another word said we headed for the hokage tower that wasn't to far ahead now.

We continued together in silence. It was about five minutes of complete silence till we hit the hokage building. It wasn't an awkward silence though it was a comfortable silence.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Come in." We entered on our cue and immediately bowed in respect. Then waited for our turn to speak when we stood up.

"Yes how may I help you two?" Lady Tsunade asked as she stopped doing what she was doing and looked up to us putting down her papers.

"Hello Lady hokage. We were wondering if you found out any information on michigos apartment ghost." Neji said simply. It infuriated me that he used that word, ghost. Why couldn't he just say creature?