chapter 16 Back Home

It has been two years since I left the village to train.

I was currently on my way back home. I was told to tell anyone who my genjutsu master was Kane Akemi. Also to tell them if anyone wanted to train in genjutsu to either train under me or a jonin from the leaf village.

"So are you excited?" Almira suddenly asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh uh... yeah I guess so. I just hope Neji or anyone hasn't forgotten me." I said sadly while my hope diminished.

"Why are you getting all depressed you don't even know if he has or not and for the record I know for sure Tenten hasn't grabbed him up." She said smirking while bumping me a little.

I glanced towards her embarrassed the fact that she knew exactly what I meant.

"I can see it on your face. You really shouldnt be so expressive. Its the number one rule." Almira said seriously.

I sighed heavily before nodding.

"Yeah I know but still I can't help it." I said as I looked down to the ground. I cursed myself for being so weak as to let some emotions slip through.

Itachi taught me or supposedly taught me how to lock away my emotions. He said the less emotion I show the better shinobi I'll become.

So far I've been good at hiding them. That was until Neji had popped into my mind. For some reason or another I can't seem to hide my feelings around him.

Could it be because I love him?

"We'really arriving Leaf village territory now. Be alert." Almira said to me.

I knew I had arrived one month prior to the chunin exams. So that gave me little time to get acquainted with my new team. Well its just enough time for me.

I didn't only train in genjutsu either itachi helped me on my taijutsu as well.

Meanwhile Almira helped me on my ninjutsu. Seems as though I have earth style too.

I have no idea what exactly Lord Orochimaru did to me but he did a ton to me. I remember him injecting me with stuff and liquids that I cannot remember.

All I know is I'm an exceptional ninja only thanks to him. My ice style is my own kekkei genkai but when Orochimaru injected me he must've given me Earth style and within that giving me the crystal style kekkei genkai.

I don't know what else he did to me but maybe well find out more about what he did through time and rigorous training.

He did inject me with a lot of fluids and stuff. Blood too. He had me for 3 years. I was his prized possession after all.

"We'really approaching tthe village gates. Look sharp Michigo." Almira demanded.

I nodded quickly and snapped out of my thoughts.

"Well look who it is. Your back." Izumo smiled along with Kotetsu. I smiled lightly back and waved to them a hello. I really didn't feel like starting a conversation so I kept quiet.

"Michigo you might want to head the the hokages office now. Let her know of your return." Kotetsu said as I passed him. I nodded a reply to him and walked on ahead with Almira in tow.

"Your not going to speak?" She asked confused as she stared up at me.

"No I really don't feel like starting up conversations." I shook my head and kept my attention focused on the path ahead of me that lead me to Lady Tsunade's office.

"Hmm..." was all she said to me until we go to the hokages office.

I knocked twice before hearing my ok to enter. I entered with Almira.