chapter 25 Joint Training

Michigo pov

It has been a week since the incident and I had heard that Neji was finally being released out of the hospital.

It was 9 in the morning and we were finally going to start our joint training with Kakashi and Guy.

Almira was no longer with me. She had disappeared the day we left the village. I guess she didn't want to partner up with a a traitor. It was obvious she wasn't coming back.

So now I guess I relied on myself and mg teammates.

We had finally gotten to the training grounds to see Guy sensei, Lee, Tenten, and Kakashi sensei. I didnt think Neji was going to come because of he was just released.

"Where's Naruto and Sakura?" I asked as we got there.

"Naruto left on a mission with Master Jiraiya and Sakura is now training under lady 5th as a medical ninja. So its just me and Guy here to keep you in check." Kakashi sensei said reading.

"I'm sorry I'm late Guy sensei." I heard Neji say running up to us. I frowned in confusion.

"You should be resting." I said frowning towards him. He just laughed and smiled at me before meeting up with his own teammates.

"Neji, Lee you two are sparing." Guy said loudly. "Everyone off to the side. Kakashi will train with Rintaru and Masato afterwards. "

"At the same time?" Rintaru asked shocked. They would kill him. They were too strong.

"Believe it or not but you can't defeat a jounin. Not Kakashi nor Asuma.  Not yet." Guy said. "There's a reason you're under us now." He smirked knowingly.

"Not true. I defeated Kakash sensei and Asuma sensei." I spoke up frowning. They lost to me.

"They were just testing out your skills." Guy said crossing his arms smiling. I froze. I glanced around me to see Neji, Lee and Tenten watching me.

"You really thought you were stronger then Kakashi of the Sharingan? The man whose mastered a thousand jutsu?" Tenten asked frowning. I frowned as she came over crossing her arms.

"Wait what?" I asked confused. I glanced to Neji to see him smile. "Did you know?"

"Yes. Thats why i brushed it off." He answered. "We were scoping you out. Now we know exactly what your capable of." He smiled gently. He no longer  smirked at me. He was a softer person.

What exactly happened in the chunin exams?

"Now that we know exactly what you three are capable of your going to start joint training under us from now on." Kakashi said not once looking up from his book.

"If you can't beat Neji what makes you think you can beat Kakashi sensei? " Tenten accused frowning. There was no longer any hatred in her voice as well. Why?

Didn't she like him too? Wasn't she jealous? Didn't she hate me because of him? Does he like her? What happened?

All these questions flew through my mind as we moved off to the side.

"Ready Lee? Let's see if today's the day you beat me?" Neji challenged activating his byakugan.

"What happened to him?" I asked in a whisper not really expecting an answer but getting one anyway.

"It was Naruto. He defeated him." Tenten said seriously crossing her arms. "He was the only one who was able to defeat him."

"Yeah i had heard. But is that all?" I asked curious. I was glad she no longer hated me but that still didn't make my own jealousy go away.