chapter 3 True Strength

I woke up the next morning hopeful that Kurenai sensei will be stricter on my teammates. So they won't ignore or glare at me.
I got up around 6 got ready ate some breakfast and left to the training grounds to meet up with Kurenai sensei.
I was shocked to see three jonin along with Kiba, Hinata, and Shino.

"Well, what do ya know the show off decides to show up. You're late. It's nearly 8. We were supposed to arrive at 7 for training. We've been waiting for you. I thought you weren't going to show at all." Kiba said laughing mischievously.

"Kiba stop it it's her first day. She didn't know." I heard Hinata stick up for me.

At least someone sticks up for me. I'm glad I have one person who likes me on this team.

"Michigo Kagami. We've been discussing that you should go up against Kakashi here." Kurenai sensei shocked me when she said those words.

"Wait a minute. Kurenai sensei she's not strong enough to beat Kakashi sensei?" Kiba objected. He sounded as if he was offended that I had a chance to fight Kakashi. Maybe I can beat him. Who knows.

"Kiba, we were watching that fight yesterday. She was only using Wind style. You do know that right?" She lectured.

"Well yeah. That's her jutsu isn't it? No one can have two jutsu's at genin level. It's unheard of." Kiba yelled defensively getting angry by the minute.

"Do you know about the Kagami clan? Did you know the kagami clan has its own kekkei genkai?" She said trying to prove her point.

"What kekkei genkai? She can't be that special." Kiba said glaring at me.

"Well, just watch and see. The only way to fight Kakashi is to use her kekkei genkai. We want to see just how strong she really is. Come on were going to the lake. Your jutsu is water style right?" She switched her view to me.

"Uhh... yes. It's my specialty."

"Well so is Kakashi's. You'll have to give it your all if you want to beat him. He has the sharingan." She sounded as if she was praising him. While she was talking and praising him the rest of the jonin came along with there team's as well.

Oh great they came back. Well they get to finally see what I'm made of.

"Come on Kakashi sensei you can't get beat by a genin." I think that was Sakuras voice I heard.

Great.

"I don't know about this one guys. She is stronger than she let's on. She's had prior training. After she left her village. And from a very strong man. I'll have to use my Sharingan if I have any chance with her." He replied as we got to the lake.

"Please she can't be that strong." Neji answered and annoyed by everyone's praises.

"Just watch and find out how strong she truly is. Come on Michigo. Let's begin." He said while lifting his headband revealing his famous Sharingan eye.

"Alright than. I'm going all in. Be prepared to die. That's your only chance of surviving."

"Good I don't want it any better." He said as we jumped on the water.

"Shadow clone jutsu!" He said while making three more of himself.

"Water clone jutsu!" I replied making five more of myself.

"Water vortex jutsu!" Well said simultaneously.

Damn our jutsus cancelled each other out. I guess that's the sharingans specialty. Guess Ice style and crystal style are my only chance. Since no one can copy kekkei genkai. Not even the sharingan. It has to be pasted down from within a clan.
I smiled at the thought.