Chapter 13

His lips were so soft and gentle on mine that I could kiss him for hours. We started at slow and then the kiss turned passionate. He cupped my face and I tightened my hold on his neck. He began caressing my cheeks and hair and I absolutely loved it. He nibbled at my bottom lip and smiled against my lips.I pulled out first because it became really difficult to breathe. I closed my eyes and stepped away. I felt shy suddenly because of the fact that I kissed my boss.

I looked up to see Ethan having strange expression on his face as if he were hurt. He stepped away and said, "I am sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I don't know what came over me. I thought you'd like it."

He didn't wait for me to say anything.

Does he think that I didn't like it? Of course he thinks, I stepped away from him. He must have felt hurt.

I quickly went towards my balcony and saw him walking towards his car.

"Ethan" I called him.

He turned around. I spoke, "I loved it and I like you too."

I turned to go inside not before seeing the grin on his face.

I felt very happy and my heart felt like it could burst with joy. I had never felt such happiness due to a kiss. I felt like the luckiest and the happiest girl on the earth.

Ethan

I never felt so good just by kissing someone. I had never planned to do it but when I saw her today with her tempting lips I couldn't stop myself. When we pulled away I thought she didn't like it. But now that she admitted liking the kiss and more importantly liking me I couldn't contain my joy.

I drove home and went straight to bed eventhough I knew that sleep was far from what I needed at that moment. I wanted Erica. I had spent the entire evening with her today but still I missed her.I wanted to spend each and every moment of my day with her.

I took my phone and texted her:

Tonight was the best kiss I ever had.

Erica

I tossed and turned but I knew tonight I wouldn't get any sleep. My phone beeped signaling a notification. I checked it was from Ethan. It read:

Tonight was the best kiss I ever had.

I texted back:

Mine too 😘

He texted:

I miss u

I replied :

We just met an hour ago.

He texted:

I know but still, I just wish you were here with me.

I replied :

I don't know about me being there but you are always in my mind. I can't sleep and its all your fault.

He replied :

I can't sleep too.

I giggled and texted :

I don't think that after what happened today I'll be able to sleep tonight .But you need to rest tonight because as far as I remember we have a meeting with investors tomorrow morning.

He replied :

I could just cancel the meeting.

I didn't want to affect his work so I texted:

"You will do no such thing. Good Night.💕😘"

"Good Night."

I kept my phone back on the nightstand and slept.

***************************************

I woke up the next day with a happy spirit.I remembered having Ethan's lips on mine and my my lips instantly curved into a smile. I checked the time on my phone:
6:30

I walked to do my morning business. I decided to wear something professional today since we had an important conference in the office. I chose a red pencil skirt with a black belt on my waist and a creme top. I did my makeup to enhance my outfit but not too much. I looked good yet professional. I grabbed my car keys, my bag and left.

As I stepped in the office I saw one of my colleagues , a pregnant women if I may add having difficulty in carrying the huge stack of files to some office I assumed. I immediately went to help her.

"Thank you so much . I'm Scarlett Diaz by the way."She said as I placed the files in some cabin.

"I'm Erica Williams and It's not a problem, but you shouldn't carry such heavy things, you could've called someone. Anyways how far are you?"

"I am in my fifth month."She said with a happy smile on her face.

I smiled in return and waved a goodbye to Scarlett. I noticed the time on my watch to see that I had only ten minutes left for my meeting.

Shit!

I immediately got in the elevator and pressed the button for the last floor. It took me exactly eight minutes to reach the last floor. I hurriedly got out of the elevator and rushed to the conference room.

I pushed the door open only to see it full of men and women in professional attire. The conference room was full with all important delegates from our company and foreign investors. Everyone looked at me as if I had grown three heads. My eyes landed on Ethan on the far end of the table. He was looking at me with his mouth open and then he smiled. I felt hot under his graze. He shook his head and quickly turned way with the same smile on his face. I felt proud of myself to have that kind of reaction out of him.

The meeting continued for the next three hours with the investors negotiating one side and Ethan on one side. Once in a while I felt Ethan looking my way. I caught him once and he gave me a sheepish grin and continued listening to the investors.

At one point he called me to hand him our budget file. When I gave him the file he purposefully brushed his hand against mine and just smirked.

When we finished the conference Ethan signled me to wait. Everyone left except us both and his PA. As soon as she left Ethan grabbed my waist and pressed me to his chest and before I could say anything he crashed his lips against mine. I moved my lips against his. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I glady gave in and he pushed his tongue inside. All this while his hand holding my waist firmly.

Breathless, we both pulled out and I rested my forehead against his. We remained like that for a few moments befor Ethan spoke,"You look beautiful today, you always do but today I just couldn't take my eyes off you."

"Thank you,I guess." I mean I didn't know what else to say.

He chuckled and pecked my lips before completely pulling apart and held my hand.We both sat in the chairs. He looked into my eyes and spoke with sincerity, "You didn't speak about your feelings yesterday."

"I told you." I spoke in confusion.

"Really? I don't remember." He spoke acting innocent. It was then I realized that he was just messing around with me.

"Say it."

"Ethan I already said it, I'm not saying it again.

"I didn't hear it.Say it, Please."He spoke again with the same puppy face he pulled while asking me out.How could I refuse him then?

"I really like you Ethan. Happy? " I smiled

He pecked my lips and spoke,"Much better."

-------------------------*-*-*-------------------------

Vote

Comment

& Share