Chapter 39

Covers made by my lovely reader izxati

Thank you for the covers

Thank you for the covers. They are the first covers made by someone for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ethan

Sunlight directly hit my face making waking me up from my peaceful state. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that the room I was sleeping in didn't belong to me. Events of last night flooded my mind. I smirked remembering yesterday night. The way I had held Erica all night and the way her face reflected pure love and desire brought a smile to my lips.

I didn't know when Erica had woken up but the smell of food indicated that she was awake and probably cooking something for us. She was so talented, I loved her food. I went to the washroom to get ready and was surprised to see my clothes and other items that I had kept here long ago still present here. Erica had still kept those things. I smiled seeing that she didn't actually throw me out of her life.

When I was finished taking a shower and brushing my teeth, I put on some new clothes that had been kept neatly ironed and piled up on the rack. I walked to kitchen and saw that Erica was preparing nuttela pancakes.

"You are still here?" She said turning around and smiling. Her neck had red marks. My marks. They were the marks that I had left on her neck last night.

"Yeah, I think we need to talk." I said taking a seat on the chair.

"Hmm. What do you want now? I mean, you got what you wanted, right? So why are you still here?" She said casually. I was slightly confused by her statement.

"What are you talking about?" I said raising from my seat and walking behind her. Erica just casually flipped the pancakes like she just didn't drop the heavy bomb on me.

"Isn't it clear? You came here to be f*cked right? I gave you that last night, so what more are you expecting from me? If you are more expecting more than let me tell you I can just offer you sex, nothing more so you can go now unless you want.. " I was shocked by how she put things. Without thinking further I grabbed her and pulled her to my chest.

"What are you saying? I didn't come here for that. I didn't think that you'd consider last night as.. I'm sorry if I made you think that but don't say something like that. Yesterday night was the most beautiful night of my life please don't make it seem like this." I spoke with fury.

"Come on Ethan, yesterday was nothing." She said avoiding eye contact from me and I immediately knew that she was hiding something from me. Erica couldn't even look at me straight in the eyes. But her words cut deep through my heart making me feel like a devil.

"Baby, please don't say like that. I know you are angry and I am ready to do anything that you want so that you'll forgive me. But never say that I would use you like that. I love you and yesterday was special to me. Please let us not ruin it." I said.

"God!" She said furiously as if she didn't want me near her. This whole situation was giving me bad vibes and I hated it.

"I know you are hiding something from me Erica. Tell me what is it? I know for a fact that it isn't some guy between us. " I said following her from the kitchen to the living room where she went with her breakfast and sat on the couch placing her feet on the table. I was waiting for her to say something.

"How can you be so sure? Till yesterday you were so confident about yourself that I was with another man." Erica said taking a bite from her food.

"Its easy. The way you were so passionate with me last night, as if you couldn't get enough of me was a proof that you aren't with another man. I know you inside out Erica. The way you reacted to my touch yesterday was a proof enough for me to know that I was the only man in your life ." I finished. Erica looked at me as if she wanted to cry but before I could get any other reaction out  of her she  turned her head away from me.

"Who said that you are the only man? Do you seriously think that after you were gone I sat here crying over you? Please! I have needs just like you." She said. Now I was seriously getting riled up. She was provoking me and I was trying not to get affected by her words.

"I didn't even touch Christine." I clarified.

"I saw the pictures in the tabloids Ethan. Stop lying to me. Lying has done us no good." She spoke. The picture was becoming clear in my mind now. She was trying to make me jealous just like when she was when she supposedly saw the stupid pictures.

"So it us about the pictures. Oh God, you are so cute acting all jealous." I said feeling actually better than earlier.

"Why would I be jealous? I had something better than when you weren't there so actually I am a little disappointed." Erica said. My ego was seriously bruised but I tried not to let her words affect me.

"I know you better than anyone else baby. I know you didn't do anything. Infact no respectable woman would do that." I said calmly.

"Respectable woman? Are you sure that's what you think of me? Because the last I remember you asked me to be your mistress. That's technically equal to a wh*re. So you called me a wh*re, isn't what they are supposed to do? Please men and fulfill their desires, give them what they don't get from their wives. I thought about it and then I realized that I was actually fine with it. You can marry anyone you wish to and come to me when you need me, I'll... " I couldn't listen to her talking degrading things about herself. So I raised my voice on her, something that I hadn't done before.

"Enough, just please stop it. I won't allow you to talk such things about yourself. I am sorry I called you that but I didn't mean it like the way you are putting things. You are not a wh*re. You are not just to please anyone, you are a very beautiful, talented and hardworking person and anyone who says against will be fool to say that. Don't say things about yourself just to hurt me. Let's stop this fight and be one again. Now no one will ever come between us I assure you that." I said letting out everything. My blood was boiling from all the rage.

"Why should I, Ethan? When you ended things, I begged you to stay. I begged you to be with me. I told you that I'll talk to your dad, my dad and anyone else but you just did what you wanted." She raised her voice too. I realized what she went through but it was too late now for me to reverse the situation, what I could do now was just try to fix things between us.

"So is that it? Is that what you want, for me to beg you for forgiveness? You want me to get on my knees and rub my nose on your feet and ask for forgiveness?" I asked frustrated. Erica was at a loss of words.

"I.. Its.. " She began but couldn't continue further.

"I'm ready to it if that's the only way I can have you back. I am ready to beg. Tell me will you accept my apology then?" I said. If this was what I had to do to earn back her love and trust then I would do it.

"Yes I want you to do it. I want you to beg for it, earn it. Trust me Ethan you won't be able to do it." She said her expression serious with no usual loving tone in her voice.

"I promise you Erica, one week and you'll be in my arms." I said and walked out of the her door not waiting for her reaction.

---*-*-*---

Do you think Erica is being mean or are her actions justified? Let me know your opinions.

Vote
Comment
& Share