Chapter 21

The next few days I gathered up courage to speak with Ethan. I dressed well today. Also I applied makeup today to boost my self-esteem. I haven't talked much with him since that day. But today I am going to have to bring him to talk to me. I stepped up in the elevator and waited for my floor to arrive.

'Ding'

The elevator pinged and I marched towards Ethan's office. I knocked once and his deep voice called.

"Come in"

I entered to find him sitting on his chair with his focus on his laptop screen. I waited for him to acknowledge my presence but he didn't speak up. After some time he spoke, "What's the matter?"  He asked in a rather authorative tone. He never used that tone on me. He was always so polite and sweet with me. Maybe he is just stressed. I thought to myself.

"Nothing, I just wanted to speak to you. " I went near him and kissed his lips. Turning, I sat on the chair opposite to him. That brought his attention. He looked at me with amusement. What can I say,I have just found new courage. He crossed his arms and looked at me. He cocked his eyebrows gesturing me to speak.

"I wanted to speak to you something about us. It's important. Can we go somewhere outside, you know, somewhere more private? " I tried not to be nervous. Only I knew how much my heart hammered in my chest.

" Sure. Come. " He stood from his chair and came near me. He held my hand and we both stepped out of his office together. I had thought of a special place to take him and confess my feelings for him.

" Where do you want to go? " He asked.

"Just sit in the car I'll take you there." I told him to sit in his car and I followed him on the other side. His driver started the car and we were off. I gave my directions to his driver.

"Atleast tell me where we are going."

"Patience." I smiled at him. He seemed rather amused with my way of behavior today. I let his amusement feed today.

Within twenty minutes we reached our destination. The sound of waterfall could be heard over a distance. That's exactly where I planned to declare my love to him. Ethan had a confused expression on his face. He looked everywhere trying to find a hint if he could understand why I had brought him here.

I took his hand in my hand and led him towards the waterfall. As we neared, the sound of water falling and meeting the river water became distinct.

"Is it waterfall? You brought me to a waterfall? " He asked excitedly. He seemed to like this idea. I couldn't be more happy. It boosted my confidence. I just smiled at him and continued further. A few steps more and we finally reached the view of waterfall in our sight.

"This is beautiful." Ethan spoke mesmerized by the natural beauty in front of us.

"I know, and that's why I thought that this place would be the best location for me to tell you something very important about us. It can possibly change our relationship but I want to tell you now that, it took me a lot of courage to say this to you. I meant to tell you this from a past few days but couldn't gather courage but now it seems difficult to keep this to myself so Ethan... " I spoke this in one breath. I saw his expression change with my each word. He seemed happy first but now he had a worried expression. I took both his hands in my hands and spoke,

"I love you Ethan."

Ethan

I couldn't speak a word after hearing Erica. Her confession left me speechless. At first when she began speaking I thought she wanted to breakup with me and that's why she brought me hear. But now. I love you Ethan.

Oh Jesus!  She loves me. She actually loves me. I saw her face. She was expecting me to say something. Unable to form words I did what I felt to do at that moment. I kissed her. I pulled her in my arms and kissed her with all my feelings. She seemed shocked at first but later gave in.

After a really long time of kissing her when it became really difficult to breathe I pulled out. We were both left panting.

"Ethan.. " She spoke breathlessly. I placed my fingers over her now swollen lips. I once more placed a soft lingering kiss on her lips and spoke.

"You don't know how happy I feel right now. You have made me the happiest man alive today. Oh! My sweetheart, I love you too." That brought the most beautiful smile on her lips.

"Really?" She beamed with excitement like I just gave her, her favorite candy.

"Really." I laughed at her cuteness. I held her close in my arms and buried my face in her hair inhaling her sweet scent. The sound of water hitting the rocks and birds chirping only added to the perfect moment.

Erica

I love you too.

The words kept ringing in my hand since they left Ethan's mouth. I was sitting in Ethan's bedroom on his bed while Ethan was taking a shower. After we left from the waterfall we both came to his penthouse. It was natural for both of us to spend today's entire day together. First we went for a lunch to some place of Ethan's choice. After lunch we came to his penthouse. His penthouse was very luxurious and very plush. His bedroom had a scenic view of the city.

He went to take an early shower. The water stopped indicating Ethan was coming. The door to the washroom opened and I looked to find Ethan with only a towel wrapped around his waist. The drops of water still ran through his body. His hair still wet from shower. He looked sexy in just the towel. I felt hot seeing him like that.

"Stop staring. I know I look hot. " He remarked. I immediately looked away embarrassed since I was caught checking him out. He chuckled at my reaction.

" You look cute blushing. " He came closer to me and bend to my level. He made direct eye contact with me. My throat dried at his proximity. I looked into his eyes. They appeared darker and shone with an intensity. I felt desire run through me. I knew exactly what I felt at that moment. Lust. Never in my life had I felt such an emotion in me. Ethan came closer and our lips met in an intense passionate kiss. He pulled away shortly and stepped away from me. I didn't know how to react so I just kept quiet.

"I'll get dressed. " He said his back facing me and grabbed some of his night clothes and rushed to his washroom. He came back dressed in his sweatpants and and a t-shirt.
He came to sit beside me and pulled me closer to him. I happily got in his embrace and sat on his lap. He wrapped his hands around me and we began talking about the most random things in our life.

After some time Ethan asked me to prepare dinner for both of us. He apparently loved my cooking. I was always happy to cook for him. I got busy with cooking and Ethan came to help me. After about and hour we prepared pasta and some salad. It was pretty good. Ethan loved it and kept complimenting me. After dinner Ethan insisted on cleaning the plates while I take the shower. I didn't have any clothes in his place so he offered me his clothes. His clothes were too big for me but I didn't have any choice. Also he didn't have any women's clothing with him. It wasn't a problem for me to wear his clothes. The problem would arise if he had any women's clothes in his house.

Ethan was too stunned seeing me in his clothes. He quickly averted his gaze making it less awkward for both of us considering I was wearing only his t-shirt and shorts. The day had been tiring for both of us so we both hit the bed cuddling in each other's arms. Ethan placed a sweet kiss on my lips, then my temple and then on the tip of my nose, and we both slept in each other's embrace. This was the place I felt safe and happy. I wanted nothing more at that moment. It was all that I could've asked for.

----------------------*-*-*--------------------

Vote

Comment

Share