Chapter 47

Ethan

The one most important things that I had learned in my life was never giving up. Determination and persistence was drilled in me from a very early stage in my life. That was what helped me to be in a position I am today. There were times in my life where I felt giving up everything but then I searched for my motivation and that kept me going. May it be running a multinational business or life, to get anything in your side you have to try hard.

I was almost positive that Erica would accept my proposal, I thought she would be happy. But I had never tried to see things from her perspective. Sure, I had been angry and disheartened when she gave me a no but when I went home that night and had no communication with her for two days, I realized that it was her that I needed in my life. Whether married or not I would love her the same. Its not necessary to name our relationship because what is important that we love each other and will always be together because we want to and not because we have to. I had a bad timing. But I didn't have a single regret. At least now she knew what I feel towards her a lot deeper than she would've thought.

So I decided that I would wait. Wait for her to be ready. Erica could take as much time as she wanted. All I want is she would be my wife and with me forever after. I may sound like a teenage girl planning her wedding but that's what love does to you. All I had to do now was be patient and wait for my love to make her mind.

I thought it would be a good idea to take a vacation far away from here. Past few days have been hectic for both of us. We could spend some time alone and away from all the tension. Just the two of us,... well four now. I had already made bookings for a vacation in Paris. All I had to do now was to surprise her with the tickets. I am sure she would be happy.

So here I was standing in my room waiting for my darling girlfriend to get out of the shower. After we went out of the office today, I had asked her to move in with me to which, needless to say Erica refused. But like I said, determination and persistence. It went something like.

"No Ethan. I can't."

"But why? I think we are past that stage where we have to keep everything wrapped up. I want to have you close to me always. I want to be able to see you whenever I want to. Come on, what's the problem in that? " I said.

"There's no problem as such but... Are you sure you want me to move in? Wouldn't you get bored of seeing my face whenever you are home? I am sure no one would want a hormonal pregnant woman 24*7 nagging them." Erica said. She was being extra cute today.

"You are my woman and you are pregnant with my kids, I'd never get tired of seeing your face. Infact I'm looking forward to waking up next to you everyday." I confessed. Erica looked at me for a second before silently whispering, "Okay."

So here we were in my room. She had been inside for about an hour now. I didn't know what was taking her so long. The only thing I was worried about was that she wouldn't have fallen on the slippery tiles or hurt herself. She would call me if anything went wrong, right?

Just then she walked out of the bathroom in only a towel wrapped around her body. I notice her skin was glowing and she looked more beautiful. My eyes widened in realization. Ah! So that's what she was doing inside. I had to stop myself from smirking at her.

Erica

His reaction was what exactly I was expecting. After all the efforts I had taken to make my skin glow and shaved all over I didn't expect any less. It wasn't like I was a horny teenager always wanting sex but I was pregnant and my hormones were wild these days. I craved him and Ethan didn't make a move so I had to take things in my hand. I was hoping he would get the hint and do what I wanted, needed.

After him asking me to move in, I was expecting some action tonight but no. I think all my efforts went down the gutters. Ethan went to sit on the bed and switched on the laptop. What? He didn't even give me the look. So I lowered my pride and walked swaying my hips towards the vanity besides the bed. But he didn't even look my way. I shifted close to him and brushed my wet hair spraying the water drops on him.

"Hey.. " He said. I gave him a flirty smile but he just smiled at me in return and continued doing what he was doing. I didn't understand what was so appealing in the laptop screen that he didn't even spare a glance to an almost naked woman besides him.

I finished brushing my hair and saw him smirking. Immediately I asked, "What's so funny?" Was he talking to any girl?

"Nothing...I just remembered a funny incident from my college days." He said and continued smirking. I had to think of something quickly so that he would give me what I wanted. Next step I walked to the other side of the bed and dragged my hair on one side of my neck. That did get his attention. I made a direct eyes contact with him conveying as much as I could with my eyes. I bit my bottom lip in front of him and at the same time smiled seductively to him. He smirked at me and turned away from me. I was pissed by now. How could someone be so clueless?

A moment passed before I heard him say, "You know you just have to ask?" I spun so fast towards him that I almost lost my balance. So he knew all along?

"If you knew it then why keep me waiting? " I asked.

" I want you to say what you want? All you have to do is just say the words." Ethan said. He was deliberately embarrassing me, I knew it. But I was tired of waiting. So without thinking further, without shame, without any hesitation, I spoke the words.

"I want to have sex with you. Now." His smiled faded away and he just stared at me with his eyes turning darker every passing seconds. I felt weak under his stare. I was regretting saying that. Was I too direct in my words? Ethan abandoned his laptop and came besides me. My gaze dropped to the ground not able to meet his gaze. He cupped my face and brought me closer to him.

"Say again." He said.

"I.. "

"Say again, I want you to say it again to me."

".. I want to have sex with you." I said the words. Where did this courage come from, I had no idea but all I knew was that I needed him now. Ethan's lips met mine the second the sentence slipped out of my mouth. We kissed like this was our last kiss. We kissed like we couldn't get enough of each other. Ethan's hands slowly came to my front and he dropped my towel on the floor.

---*-*-*---

Well..I have nothing to say.

Vote
Comment
& Share