chapter 1: Jobless

Samantha's pov.

Beep. Beep.
I groan while switching off the alarm on my phone. I look at the time and see it's 7'o clock.OMG. I'm gonna be late for work. I quickly got up and took a shower and decide to wear a black jeans and a pink crop top with a white sneakers and went to Mia room.

She was fast asleep. I shook her gently. "Mia. It's time for school honey". She stirs in her sleep and slowly open her eyes.

"Mommy. I don't want to go to school today". She said to me in her small voice.

"Why honey? What's wrong?" I ask her while caressing her dark skin and kiss her on her cheek.

"I'm tired mama". She said sleepily. I really don't have anyone stay with her today cause my best friend Kylie is working today.

"Honey, I don't have anyone to stay with you today. So you have to go. " I said to her with a reassuring smile.

"Ok mama. I will go today then". She said craddling in my arms. I hugged her and caress her long dark brown hair. She got her hair color and her brown eyes from me with her dark complexion.

"I promise that I will bring ice cream for you today honey". I said. " Let's give you a bath and then we will have breakfast and I will drive us to our destination". I said and take her to her bathroom and bathe her.

When I was finish I take out a yellow floral dress and hold it up." Do you want to wear this honey?" I ask her and she nodded. We head down and ate pancakes and bacons with scramble eggs.

"Sweetie. Go and get your bag and then I'll bring you to school". I said to her while washing the dishes. When I'm finish I dried my hands and took up my purse and car keys.

"Let's go sweetheart. I'm gonna be late for work". I said and close the door and we got in the car and head towards her school.
After ten minutes we were outside her school.

"Let's get you to class honey". I said and help her out of the car. I follow her to her classroom and give her,her school bag and lunch bag.

"Bye honey. I will pick you up today ok?" I said to her and she nodded.

"Are you going to bwing ice cweam for me mommy?" She asked in her cute little voice.

"Yes sweetie I will bring back strawberry ice cream for you honey". I said and kiss her on the cheek.

"Pwomise?" She asked and holding out her pinky promise Finger.

"I promise. I gotta go now so bye. Love you mia".
I said and hug her and went to my car and start driving. I'm so late. My boss who is Mr John will kill me. He hates when anyone is late.

After another fifteen minutes I am parked in front of the small café. I got out and went inside. I was met with Mr John.

"Angel dear. Um... We will be closing because I'm going to be moving back to California with my son. I'm very sorry I didn't tell you earlier". So if the café is closing down that means that I won't have a Job and I need one because I have mia to take care of and bills to pay.

I heard a throat being cleared. I forgot that Mr John is Infront of me." Umm.... sorry... It's ok. By Mr John". I said and went in my car and drive home.

I sat on the couch and start to think what I should do next. Because I'm jobless.

******************************
AN: Hello my lovely readers. I want to tell you thanks for reading my book. This is my second book but the first one sucks so thanks again. I. Know it's a bit short but I promise that the next chapter will be longer.

Pls. Vote. Comment and like

Love you

XOX