CHAPTER 20: Determination

Sam's Pov

I was beyond speechless when he kissed me. His lips were so soft and plump and he had a minty taste.  I wrapped one of my arm around his neck and I used my other to roamed his hair. He stopped kissing me and got up.

"I'm so sorry". He said and ran upstairs.  Was I that bad on kissing?  Did I taste bad? I didn't even realise I was crying.  Dammit. I went upstairs and lay beside mia and cried myself to sleep.

NEXT MORNING

"Mommy". I heard and felt someone shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw mia.

"Were you crying mommy?" She asked me and I can feel my eyes burning which means they are red.

"No sweetie. I'm just tired". I told her honestly because I am sick and tired of Alec.

"Let's go bathe and then we will go home and watch movie together". I told her and she squealed.

After about twenty minutes we were finished and I found the outfit that mia wore layed neatly on the bed which means that alec dry clean it.

"Let's go honey". I told her and we both descend the stairs and when we approach the the door a throat being cleared stoppedus and I turned around and see alec.

"Thanks for letting us stay here but we are going home now". I rold him and turn around to open the door but he held my  wrist.

"Sam. Please stay". He said with pleading eyes. Is he crazy or something?  Yesterday he kissed me and regretted it.

"I have to go". I told him and dragged my hands from him. I opened the door to go home but he stopped me.

"Mia do you want to watch barbie and eat ice cream". He asked mia and they both went and sit on the couch leaving me shock. What just happened? 

"Mia we have to go". I said to mia and she became sad.

"But I want to watch barbie with dada". WHAT?

"Want to join us sam?" Alec asked while smirking.  I so want to kill him right now. Mia was at the corner of the couch while Alec was sitting beside her so I sat on the other side of the couch and alec came over to sit beside me.

"Are you ok babe?' He whispered in my ear. I continue to ignore him. He is so determined.

******************************

Thank you all for reading my book and thanks for voting and comment. Love you all.

Muah muah

XOXO