CHAPTER 22: Regret

Sam's pov

I woke up to a very unfamiliar room that wasn't mine then all the events from last night came hitting me like a brick. I turned around and realised that alec isn't here. I got up and saw a letter on the bedside table.

It read:

Dear sam,

I'm sorry to say this but last night was the biggest mistake of my life because I don't have any feelings for you and I feel so disgusted with myself.

Ps.
Mark (my driver) will take you home.

Alec....

I burst out in tears. I was not crying over him. I was crying because I feel so stupid and worhtless. I felt like I lost my pride and dignity. I wasn't going to make him see how he broke me. I decide to take a shower and cleaned up myself and dressed in a flowery dress and brown wedge heel with my sun hat that was on the other side of the bed.

 I decide to take a shower and cleaned up myself and dressed in a flowery dress and brown wedge heel with my sun hat that was on the other side of the bed

I went to the room where mia was in and bathe her and dressed her in a plain dress that was on the bed. We went outside and saw mark but I told him that I was ok and I will take a taxi home.

When we went home we watched tinkerbell and ordered pizza and cuddled together. While I was full of regret and sympathised eith myself of my foolish behaviour last night but I will either make this break or make me.