chapter 14: Embarrassment

Alec's home above.

Sam's POV

Today is Monday and I'm getting ready for work. Yesterday, mia and I went to church and it was amazing. I decide to wear a black and creme dress with a blue slippers and ears ring.

I dressed mia in a purple dress with purple and white flats. We ate sandwich for breakfast and I dropped mia at school and went to work. I went to my office and put away my stuffs then went to Alec's office.

"Hello sir, um... What should I do for the day"? I asked him. He looked sexier today in his black and grey suit.

 He looked sexier today in his black and grey suit

Alec's​ outfit.

"I want you to organize these files in that cabinet over there for me please". He told me pointing towards a cabinet to the corner of the room.

"Ok sir". I wanted to rolled my eyes because he didn't even glance at me. I took up the files and went to the cabinet.

"Umm... Which drawer should I put them in sir?" I asked because he didn't even be specific.

"The top drawer". Huh? I had to bend my neck to see it. How does he expect me to reach it? I saw a chair at the side so I decide to climb on it to reach the drawer. I climbed on it and placed the files in the drawer which last for about five minutes and when I was coming down I lost my balance and was falling but I didn't reach the ground because two strong arms catch me. I was now staring in his blue eyes which were so beautiful. I snapped my self from this trance and cleared my throat while blushing.

"Um.... Sorry and thanks". I said. "you also have a meeting with Mr. Martin at two o' clock". I told him while straightening myself.

"Yes and you're coming with me for that meeting". He told me as he sat down and went on his laptop.

"You may go now and organize the emails I sent you". He told me and I went to my office and then started to work while thinking of the embarrassment earlier.

******************************
A/N

I want to thank you all for your support and for your votes and comments.

What do you think of Sam and Alec?

Do you want them to get to know each other?

Pls vote. Comment. Share.