chapter 34: happiness

Sam's POV

I stretched as I opened my eyes. I look beside me and noticed that Alec wasn't there. A wave of sadness took me over but was soon took over with admiration as I see Alec walking into the room with a tray of breakfast.

"Good morning sam". He said with the brightest smile ever. "I know you and my little boy would be hungry so I got you breakfast". He told me while noticing my tummy that was showing because the nightie had risen up.

"How do you know that it is a boy?" I asked with an raised eyebrow and amusement written over my face.

"Because I know that it is Alec junior". He said sounding cocky and smirking. "He will have girls worshipping the ground he walks on". He said too cockily.

"We'll see soon". I said rolling my eyes. He's too damn cocky.

" ok. Can I get the food now please. My baby is hungry ". I said whining. He passed me the food and i ate it in the blink of an eye.
" thanks Alec". I said smiling genuinely at him. "I'm going to check on Mia". I said getting up.

I went to Mia's room and saw her just getting up. She had a wide smile on her face. "Gwood mowning mommy". She said smiling.

" Good morning baby". I said and hugged and kisses her on the cheek. "How is my beautiful princess today!" I asked while tickling her tummy.

"I'm ok mommy". She said between laughter. "Are you ready for breakfast?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Ok. Let's get you shower and then we will get you breakfast" . I said and then bathe her and dressed her in a pink and white flower dress. We then went to the kitchen and Alec was already there and made pancakes and scrambled eggs.

"Good morning princess". Alec told Mia who is currently wrapped in his arms giggling. "Here's your breakfast your highness". He said dramatically while bowing and making Mia giggle even more.

" Ok love birds". I said with an eye roll. "Since you'll busy I'm just going to take a shower". I told them and went and took a shower.

I forgot my clothes so I had to wrapped myself in a towel and went into the room and I froze because I didn't expect to find Alec without shirt sitting on the bed looking at me with a smirk.

" A-lec". I said stuttering then gain my composure. "Where's Mia?" I asked him and all he is doing is smirking. He then started to take slow strides towards me while I kept on stepping backwards until I'm pinned against the wall.

"Mia is playing with her toys" . He whispered in my ears and kissing my weak spot beneath my ear.I got weak in my knees and had to hold his shoulders.

"Ok".I said moaning breathlessly. He then attacked my lips with hunger. I kisses back as hungrily with my fingers tangled in his hair.

" A-lec. Oh my God! " I said and pulled back for air.

I then get my clothes and went to change in the bathroom not wanting a repeat of what just happen because i don't know if I could control myself.

I then went downstairs where Alec and Mia were watching pearl princess. Mia was cuddled in Alec's side so I sat beside Alec.

" I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow at 12pm". I whispered in Alec's ear. He then turn his full attention towards me.

"Ok. I'm coming too". He told me with his eyes full of love and adoration and a genuine smile.

" Oh and my mom want us to come over for dinner after we are back from the doctor". I told him remembering my mom's text from this morning.

"Ok baby" . He said staring at me with intensity and admiration.

"Stop staring at me like that" . I said blushing.

"I can't. You're just so beautiful". He said with love shining in his eyes.

" Oh". I said too stunned to answer. We chilled for the rest of the day just enjoying each other company.