chapter 11:

Alec's POV

Today is Saturday and I'm in my office at home trying to concentrate but fail because I'm thinking about something or rather someone and this someone is Sam. I've been avoiding her because I don't want to get attached again. I don't believe in love because it will make you vulnerable and weak. I was bought out of my thought by my phone ringing.

"Sup bro". It was Alex who was calling.

"I'm here in my home office". I told him uninterested.

"We are going to the new club that's couple minutes away from you tonight". He told me getting all excited.

"Well, sorry bro because I have a lot of work to do". I told him because truth to be told I'm not interested.

" Come on man. You work like twenty four hours everyday. Live a little man". He told me In annoyed tone. I can tell he's rolling his eyes.

" OK man. I will pick you up at 8:45 pm". I told him because I knew he wouldn't gave up.

"OK man. See yah".He then hang up the phone. I looked at the time and realised it's five o'clock so I decide to work a little more.

After another hour and a half I decide to stop working. I then went and took a bath and dressed in a blue button shirt and a blue jeans pants. And then style my hair.

It's now time for me to pick Alex up. I went and was met
With Ms. Henry.

"Good day Alec dear". She greeted me with the smile that never gets old.

" Hello mom". I greeted her because she was like my second mom.

"Alex! Alec is here!" She shouted as she called Alex.

" I'm right here bro". He said as he descend the stairs.

" Bye mom". We both said at the same time.

"Bye dear. Now go and be careful you two". She told us in a motherly tone.

After about half an hour we arrived at the club. It wasn't that packed because of its cost. We were then escorted inside the VIP room. I took a seat and started to look around when my eyes landed on the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Sam.